Supporting Our Rescuers

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:23 pm

Upgraded IE 6.0 for security settings. Used to have 5.0. Can´t find any useful info. Don´t really know what to tell you (Bats, don´t you have answers?).

bats

Post   » Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:22 am

Not a clue. The instructions given in the error message should work.

The only other place I can think to try the Security Settings tab in IE Tools/Internet Options:

- First check all of the enable scripting options... and try again.

- If that doesn´t work, try choosing the "prompt" option for the ActiveX controls... and try again. If Paypal never prompts you, it isn´t using ActiveX and you can restore the previous values.

tina_3869

Post   » Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:42 pm

Well I set my security to "accept all" and I´m not getting the message today...it must have been user error, as much as I hate to admit it. When I followed the instructions they gave me I was no longer able to get ´new messages only´ on Guinea Lynx...that was weird. Anyway all´s well today

Chuffeythegp

Post   » Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:20 pm

The gp´s are too coute!!

GetShelly
I give

Post   » Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:20 am

Norton Firewall is known to cause some problems like this.

lilliesj

Post   » Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:13 pm

Hi, im kinda new here,but we have adopted about 20 piggies from Sarasota Rescue in FLA,and Lauries rescue is wonderful.She has a heart as big as the state,and her love for piggies is out of this world.Just wanted to say hi,and we adopt from her all the time.

Sunny

Post   » Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:04 pm

Hello Lilliesj - Welcome to the board! Good for you for adopting from rescues. You should start a new thread in "Cavy Chat" and tell us about your pigs.

Leinani

Post   » Sun Oct 20, 2002 3:38 pm

Sorry for the redirection, but back to the pine issue, what would be a good amount of time to air out the pine? I´m using Kaytee right now and their pine doesn´t seem to be too smelly or have a lot of dust.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:15 pm

I just dump it in a large open container, right after changing the bedding. So it will have aired at least 3 or so days (less handfulls for touch-ups). The remainder may end up airing for many more days, until I have to fill it up.

I go to Southern States and get really big bags of pine shavings, very cheap. I put about 1/4 of this large bag at a time in the large open container.

peg

Post   » Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:48 am

i need to check "igive" out.

another site that all you rescue folks (hello teresa!) should try to get associated with is "the animal rescue site". that site give food to rescue animals, and is linked to/associated with other giving sites such as "the hunger site", "the breast cancer site", "the rainforest site", and "the child health site".