Can you help transport from Cincinnati to Wheeling??

trixiesmom

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:04 am

I have found a great new home for my little boy Coco, but his new family is in Wheeling WV. I would be willing to go to Colombus Ohio, but am interested to see if there would be anyone willing to help with this transport.

Bonnie

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:01 pm

When, I'll go this weekend, but after this weekend I won't be able to. Let me know. I'm in Columbus, I'd drive all the way there. We were wanting to go on a day trip this weekend anyway.

trixiesmom

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:42 pm

Is this Saturday good? plse email me and we can talk.

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:47 pm

Your next day trip should be north.

trixiesmom

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:51 pm

Erin, I was just getting ready to contact you. We will be ready to take a girl off your hands ASAP!!! Our girl Trixie will not be happy being the only one.
I'll go check out your website for adoption papers

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:55 pm

No paperwork on the website, yet. Also, email me through the webpage so it goes to the rescue account that I use. I like to keep all that in one account.

Bonnie

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:26 pm

Well, it was going to be. We wanted to go to some caves or something. But if we can help transport her pig, we'll go see what we can find to do in Wheeling. Do you go to school all summer Erin?

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:52 pm

Yes, but I only go 4 days a week. Off Friday, Saturday and Sundy.

gracielee
Me, too!

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:22 pm

Ooh, where are you going caving?

Bonnie

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:12 pm

We'll have to see what's in Wheeling now, I've never been there. Anyone know if there are any caves or anything near there?

I emailed you trixiesmom!

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:32 pm

West Virginia has all kinds of cool stuff, although I'm not sure about Wheeling.

If you go down 77 south, stop in at Fenton Glass, a lot of neat items. You can take a tour and watch them blow the glass, too, but I've never been able to go down for a tour.

Bonnie

Post   » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:46 pm

Ooooohhh...neat! I've always wanted to see someone blow glass.