I say Teresa needs to hire me as Pig Placement Agent. I´m sure she can afford me. God knows you two organized the Hollister rescue for the great profit you´d make out of it!
Did you think of names for your three sows?
Found the "Deal of the Century" on coroplast! A sheet for a 4x2 cage, only $2.50. Yep, really great guys at Signz! The greatest part was that I told them it was for building Guinea pig cages and he didn´t even look at me like I had two heads (like other sign stores have).
Thanks for the tip.
Examples: Sweetums, Angel, and All-ball (our three boys). i kind of like the name All-ball, but it confuses a lot of people. All-ball is a reference to Koko the gorilla, who named her first kitten All-ball. I think the second kitten was named Lipstick. We love Koko around here...
Kleenmama, if you see this message, email me. I need to find out where you live and your phone number, etc...
We went to pick it up without a thought on how to get it home. Rolling it never entered my mind, so we stuck it in the car, bending it from the back up to the roof and over our heads, holding it up during the drive. Just couldn´t see out the back window.
E--You´re hired! You can even keep 95% of the profits! We´ll create a complicated international guinea pig agent placement agreement so you can officially remit the remaining 5% of the profits.