2 TENNESSEE GUINEAS FOR ADOPTION....PLEASE READ

Anna17Beth

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:08 pm

Hey Y'all,
I have TWO loving Guineas...Paprika(Peppy) and Vinegar(Vinny) who need a NEW loving home. I recently got a new dog for birthday and now have 2 dogs, a cat and a fish and just dont have to room. I really love them and they are ONLY GOING TO A GOOD HOME!!!!!! Please e-mail me I have MANY pics!!! P.s-They ARE NOT to be seperated!!!!!Image

imanut4u

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:10 pm

Only to a GOOD home?

You should probably just keep them. So many people think they will be providing the best home for a guinea pig ... and they do, until a new dog comes along.

Anna17Beth

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:21 pm

Hi Imanut4,
I do not WANT to get rid of them, I MUST. I am only 15 about to be 16 and my parents are MAKING me. They are MAKING me. Therefore i haven't a choice, but Thanks for your comments,

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:23 pm

how is the dog taking up the room the pigs are in? Is the dog going to be caged where the pigs are? I don't understand how adding a dog takes away space for a guinea pig cage.

Anna17Beth

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:33 pm

Okay,
I never said that the dog was taking up room. It is too much hassle and money and the pigs aren't getting enough attention. I want to give them to someone who has 1. a POSITIVE attitude 2. that will give them attention. I didn't think it was soo cruel to give them up. I feel guilty keeping them. They are loved but they also need attention. The guineas are in my room. I unfortunately have a small room and no other room is available to place the pigs in.

GuineaPigMan

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:36 pm

Shoulda thought of this before you got them.

Good luck on your search.

Anna17Beth

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:36 pm

What I meant by there is no room is that the cage is too big for MY room and as i just said there isn' t any other room of my house to put them in. Plus I cannot get a bigger or smaller. Bigger would be a HUGE hassle and $$$ and smaller would be TOO SMALL for two pigs. Hope you understand

Anna17Beth

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:37 pm

I didn't really expect to be getting a DOG for my birthday. That isn't my fault.

GuineaPigMan

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 pm

All I said was you should have thought about what might come into your life, before you got the pigs.

You say the pigs are too much of a hassle, and too costly. Were they too much of a hassle BEFORE you got the dog? Where they too costly then?

Not very fair to the pigs.

Anna17Beth

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:49 pm

I'm sorry. And No they weren't costly and a hassle before I got the dog. I know it isn't fair to them I have already thought about this long and hard. There is NO way I can keep them and I at least want THEM to be happy!!!
Thanks though

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:51 pm

Have you posted on Pet Finder?

Also- I've heard that www.cavycages.com has a classifieds section where you can advertise your pigs.

Anna17Beth

Post   » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:54 pm

Yes I have actually...Thanks for the suggestion though!!!!