lethal for sale in Toronto

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Ed!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm

"Caroline, for principle and legal-ish reasons, cannot pay for a pig. It would completely violate her relationship with the vets who provide care to the rescues, the funding she sometimes receives etc. "

I totally understand that from a donators point of view. I have a donation program set up with her, 10% of all sales goes to her. I am so glad she can help, that all of you can help this little lethal.

Hi there Ed, your a cutie!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Aw, what a honey!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:45 am

He just wants corn husks. ;-)

I can throw in a little gas money here if it helps anyone.

sweetrapunzelmeg

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Yay! I am happy!

Ech90
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Kristen, Lana, Caroline, and I have all been in contact with each other and up to date, but I thought you guys might like to know that Caroline is going to pick up the little guy tomorrow and taking him to her vet for a check up before bringing him back to the rescue. I'm so happy with how this is all shaping out and I can't wait to see the pics of him!

Also, hi Ed and Timon! You guys are cuties :)

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Oh thank you guys! I really hope they are willing to surrender the cavy to the rescue. This really is a tricky situation because at $10 they probably aren't making any profit off of the cavy, and he is a lethal which could go into horrible hands. But of course on the other hand, those of us who do rescue can't stand the thought of buying an animal from a pet store and giving them demand for supply. It's really a catch 22 situation unless a pet store is willing to give away an animal.

Lana

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 am

Caroline has the pig. will post more later.

Kermie831

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 am

!!! :-D

seraphanjil

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 am

whoooot!!

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Yay!

eschimpf
SweetPea