lethal for sale in Toronto

Ech90
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I think they switched out the metal bowls because Sabre kept knocking into them and making a mess, so now he has the heavy ceramic one. We just got back about half an hour ago, and Sabre is all set up in a temporary pet store cage for tonight. I tried to put things in the same places that they were in the cage in Toronto, and he is happily munching on some veggies right now. The car ride went very smoothly and he slept for most of this time, but got a little bit antsy towards the end. He is such a special little guy and I am so happy I've gotten to know him over the past 2 days!

babytulip07

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 am

Aww he has a head tilt Maddie did. Does he walk in circles to get his bearings when he is somewhere new?

Kermie831

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:21 am

Waiting to meet Ech!

Yes. He does I am told. ;)

Ech90
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Yes, he did run around in circles! I was a little bit concerned at first but Kermie assured me it was completely normal behavior for a lethal lol. I'm really going to miss him.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:12 pm

I met Sabre! He is so extremely handsome! Plus, he is such a character!

Kermie831

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Double trouble!

We found the hay and water bottle:

Checked out the neighbor:

It's been a good day!

Lethal Saaa-lute!

Poor Timon ;)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:31 pm

What handsome boys!

Lana

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm glad this worked out. He has friends and I like that he's comfortable enough to explore.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 pm

You'll have to add him to your Chronicles now! He's very handsome.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 am

WOOOO!!!

Awesome job, **everybody**!!

jacqueline

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 am

wow! i didn't realize that pigs with LWS run in circles!!! Dak will do that whenever i take his brother Dash out iof the cage for an extra feeding - he'll trot around and around in an anxious way - looking for his brother (both boys have LWS).

nice to learn something new every day!

Lana

Post   » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Special thanks to Caroline of Piggles Guinea Pig Rescue for making the 50 mile drive (each way) to get him, and for looking after him for five/six weeks.