Two adorable female babies in Michigan

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun May 24, 2015 8:41 am

they are lucky pigs to have you, and then to move to Mapleowl's Pig Estates :-)

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun May 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Wonderful happy ending. Everyone please drive safely.

Mapleowl, please let us know how they're doing in your Chronicle!

Mapleowl18
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:09 am

I will! I'm going to restart it as soon as they get here.

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:20 pm

I am happy to report that everything went well today. I met Mapleowl18 in Toledo at 10 am. Ivy and the babies were in their new home by 1 pm. It was very sad for me, but I am glad they went to a good home. It was nice meeting Mapleowl,

Here are a few pictures I took in the last few days:

Here is how far Ivy has come. She is no longer the "invisible pig" who ran off at the sound of human footsteps and was terrified of coming out of her hut:

Here is Wheekers. Notice that she has one light brown paw and one jet black paw. I always thought that was adorable:

Here is Squeekers and her always cute face:

Good bye "my" little ones , enjoy your lovely new home:

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Happy news! They are all three adorable.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:06 pm

They are indeed! I'm a bit partial to Squeeker :-)

They will have a great life with Mapleowl18!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:55 am

Mapleowl18, again, thank you and bless you for giving them a wonderful home. SkittleandTwix, thank you and bless you for fostering them, especially for helping and supporting Ivy. Look at the difference. ;-)

pigwrangler

Post   » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Geez, wish I would have seen these girls a few months ago, I would have taken all of them. I am in Michigan.

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:43 pm

pigwrangler - if you are interested in babies, let me know. I'll pass the word on the RASA (Rabbit and Small Animal) Rescue in Westland. I'll post here if we get more in. In the meantime, there is a stunning male named Twinkie (white and cream Aby with red eyes) and some other pretty piggies at RASA. You can check them out on Petfinders.

RASA has its main annual fundraiser in front of Carson's department store in Laurel Park Mall in Livonia. If you are in the area, you should check them out. They'll be there for the next few weekends and I'll probably be there a few days too.

49 posts