Three Longhaired females potentially for sale in Kingston ON

CavyCat426

Post   » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:25 pm

We have three beautiful long haired guinea pigs, two Shelties, one texel.
One is a year old, the other two are half a year old.

We are going away from Christmas, and are unsure how long we will be there. If we end up having to stay away for a long period of time, we are considering letting our girls go to a better home. We don't want to stress them out by moving environments. The last time our guinea pigs were babysat, one of them got so stressed from the move to a different house and then the move BACK to our house that she ended up getting a UTI and later passed away despite out efforts.

I know all of the guinea Lynx members are very nice and care for guinea pigs a lot. I would feel more comfortable giving them away if I knew they were going to a better home. Honestly, there has been so much going on, and our guinea pigs haven't been getting the life they deserve.

We still aren't sure about final descisions, but if you are in the area or are interested, please say so, and I will tell you when the final decision has been made.

They currently live in a 20sq ft cage and have fleece liners. They all love attention and I had no problem with introductions a few months ago. None of them have had any health issues, but all are fairly small relative to their age. I think it's just the way they are built, because I've been trying to get their weights up with hand feeding and unlimited food, but they are still small.

Again, if you are interested, please say so

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Can you post some pictures? Pics always help generate interest.

How far might you be willing and able to travel to help get them to a trustworthy, good home?

CavyCat426

Post   » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Photobucket isn't working for me for some reason. The guinea pigs are all Longhaired, as mentioned. One of them is taffy coloured with white, one is brown with light flecks and white and the other is black, white and brown.

I will try and get photobucket to work.

I would be willing to travel a fair distance to get them to a caring, dedicated home. Our family is experiencing a stressful time, and we don't want our chaos to effect the health of our guinea pigs. Hopefully it will pass over.

All guinea pigs are lively, love to popcorn when their cage is cleaned and adore veggies and fresh grass.

ph08fhf

Post   » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:21 am

They sound lovely - looking forward to seeing them :)

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Photobucket is a total PITA. Try Flickr, or I think (not sure on this) that Google has one.

ImageEvent used to have a 30-day free trial period; not sure if they still do or not, but check it out. They work beautifully.

CavyCat426

Post   » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Alright, i'll try, thank you!

Pippipig

Post   » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Googles is called Picassa I believe.

ph08fhf

Post   » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:49 am

If you are having a lot of trouble, you could email the pics to me and I will post them for you.