Rescue in Sellersburg, IN needing to reduce numbers

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Due to personal circumstances, Rescued Guinea Pigs in Sellersburg, IN is being down-sized, at least temporarily. If anyone is willing to foster OR adopt from RGP, please get in contact with Crystal ASAP. Offers to help with transport are also greatly needed:

https://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?sh ... &preview=1

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:49 pm

I can certainly send some gas/coffee money if that'd be useful.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:49 pm

I’m a little far away but I’ve actually been looking for a single girl 3 years or older as a cagemate for my now single girl. I’ve been communicating with a rescue closer to me who expects to get a guinea pig in this week that might be a match. I’ll keep Sellersburg in mind in case my current prospect falls through. I’m a little far though (Cleveland area) so a piggy train east would help.

ClemmyOddieIndy

Post   » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:59 pm

I'm in Iowa, so a bit of a distance, but if she needs a ride in this neck of the woods I'm always up for helping with transport. I upgraded from an Equinox to a Traverse so I could probably fit a small C&C back there. I wish I was closer, I am looking for a third female. But, with my special girl I have to meet the pig first so I can get a feeling of it's personality to know it'd be a good fit.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:20 am

Someone just adopted another pair yesterday, but RGP still has 11 singles that will need to be placed. Not sure what the timeframe is on this, but I got the impression that this needs to happen fairly quickly.

Gas money is needed as well; I'm going to try to send something this week. If we weren't still dealing with husband's health issues, I'd consider taking one of the adult males but I'm at my emotional/financial piggy limit with 5 right now.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Perhaps you could put details concerning how to help on your website and include a link to your website here?

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:54 am

That is a good idea. Could you also post on Cavy Chat to get more eyeballs?

Clint The Cuy

Post   » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:43 am

I would totally take one off of Crystal's hands if I still lived in KY, but I live in WA now. She is actually whom I adopted my 6 yr old girl that just passed from. I will put the word out.