Seeking forever home for two piggies - Northern Virginia

Lnej375

Post   » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Hey everyone! I'm new to this board and I already love all the piggy fans!

I took in two brothers a while back for a family who was moving across the country, and (for some reason) couldn't take the boys with them. They were devastated so I stepped in and took them in as fosters. I am now looking for a new home for them.

I am located in Northern Virginia, so around the area or in southern Maryland should be fine. Pick up preferred as I cannot drive too far. These boys are both black and white, one long haired and one short haired. They're roughly 1-2 years old, with crazy appetites and huge purr motors. They're skittish while in their cage but once out are fine with being held and pet. They love fruits and veggies, and daily Vitamin C supplements. I'm asking for a rehoming fee of 20 dollars which will be donated to the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue, though again, I'm just looking for a good home for them so it can be waived. They will come with their Midwest cage, some toys, a water container that works better than a bottle, and the remainder of their food.

Please let me know if you are interested in these sweet boys!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:02 pm

You might generate more interest by posting their photos, if you have one available. Best of luck in finding these sweet boys a forever home. :)