Two Male Guinea Pigs - In Search of New Home

limcdowe

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Our family pets of two years Smidge (Red/white/black spots 3-4) male and Sylvester (2 years old) gray with brown spot (red eyes) male are in need of a wonderful new home. They are beautiful animals. We live in West Houston and are charging a $50 adoption fee. They are starting to disagree a bit more as Sylvester has come into adolescence. We have them in a 6ft large divided cage. My daughter has taken excellent care of them for 2 years which is why we have had them this long. But her school workload has simply become overwhelming and these sweet pigs need a new home. She loves pets and has really done an excellent job caring for these animals. We did tons of research and she is very responsible so this is not simply she got disinterested. We are willing to drive them to their new location. We would require a questionnaire to be filled out and a $50 rehoming fee. They could be split up but we want them both to have a companion. We can discuss what caging materials/cage are needed and can provide as needed (price negotiable) as we want to make sure the new owners have enough space to house the animals. We would prefer to find them a new home and not take them to a shelter. If you have any advice on how/where to find them a new home feel free to let me know. Or if interested please private message me. Petfinder no longer allows you to post individual animals and I tried gpan.net this morning and it seemed the site was not working our outdated. I did not see a way to post a picture of them but can forward to anyone interested.

limcdowe

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 1:06 pm

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon May 07, 2018 9:52 pm

You can host pictures on imgur and display them here.

limcdowe

Post   » Tue May 22, 2018 3:50 pm

These two male Guinea Pigs have found a happy new home. Case closed. No longer need rehoming.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Tue May 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Wonderful news. I'm glad they found a good home. Thanks for letting us know.