Urgent - seeking new home for 2 male pigs Staten Island, NY

MariaMa

Post   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 am

I have to move out of my apartment by August 1 and the new landlord will not allow my pigs because he says he has allergies. I would not rehome them otherwise as I've had Boo (black and white) since I bought his mom and she turned out to be pregnant.
Boo - handsome black and white piggy with white "eyebrows". He is 5 1/2 years old. He enjoys being pet on the nose. He lives next to his buddy Scooby as when i got Scooby he already wanted to be boss as a small pig so I was concerned they might not get along. But they are perfectly happy living next door to each other.

Scooby - my dashing ginger is about 3 years old. He is a bit shy but he is very sweet and makes the funniest faces. He loves to steal hay from his neighbor and talk to him.

I would love to rehome them together if possible. I am asking for a small rehoming fee of $35 each or $55 for both and I will provide their cages, leftover hay and pellets, bottles, and travel carriers. If you are in the Staten Island area or outer boroughs of NY or nearby in NJ I may be able to transport them. Thanks for your time.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 am

What cuties. I hope you can find a good home for them.

MariaMa

Post   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 am

Thank you <3 I hope so too :(