My Bella

wenton5

Post   » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:28 pm

I'll try to keep it short. My little Bella is 6, best exotics vet. Bella is sweet, was rescued from a terrible situation and was up for adoption for 4 years, no worthy interested parties. Bella recently has developed some health issues, teeth, stone and uterine mass, all rather suddenly. I am single, live in the Bay Area of California with a noncorporate job. I pretty much live for my piggies, have a good knowledge on pigs and have an excellent vet. I have had a few pigs with major health issues and still have one that has had more ongoing issues than one could imagine. It pains me to say that I have dumped thousands of dollars into helping my piggies and after 7 years, the money isn't there anymore. As a last resort I am reaching out to the forum. I'm hoping someone may want to take my girl.
Thanks soo much
Lara Berthiaume

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:09 am

I'm not in the Bay area, but I sure wish I was. She sounds like a very precious piggy, and you sound like your about to the end of your rope. Hang in there, Someone has plans for for you.

wenton5

Post   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Thanks soo much, need all the prayers possible... we are syringe feeding and staying real close with our vet, I've posted everywhere legit I can think of including our vet hospital. All my pigs have major ongoing health issues due to deformities and age, so a lot of time and money is spent keeping everyone happy and healthy. So I'm hoping there is an angel out there for Bella.
Thanks again soo much.
Lara Berthiaume

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:44 am

Hoping your prayers are answered! Have you found a rescue? Some offer health care for piggies. Maybe your vet has a payment plan? Here we have Vetpay, it is a service where they pay for the vet bills and you pay bit by bit till paid. You have been with your vet for many years, it wouldn't hurt to ask? How is Romeo going? Keep you all in my prayers!

wenton5

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Thanks Daisymay, Chooch aka Romeo is hanging tough. Most places around me that offer insurance, I wouldn't trust with a major surgery. Unfortunately our vet doesn't take insurance. Bella has passed to the rainbow bridge. Thanks for all the love.
Hope you and your piggies are well.
Much love,
Lara and Romeo

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:04 am

I am truly sorry you lost little Bella. I am sitting here at library with tears running down my face as I know how much you do for your babies and how much you love them. My heart goes out to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope little Bella didn't suffer and her passing was an easy one!

RIP sweet Bella, know you were loved and be sadly missed. Stay in your slaves heart and watch over her and her other fur babies! Munch on the green grass in paradise and popcorn to you hearts content. Until you meet again! Stay close as your human needs you and to feel your love!

Sending you big hugs and wish I could give you one in person! Take Care and know my thoughts and love are with you as little as that is being so far away! Bless you little Bella!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:35 am

I'm very sorry you lost Bella.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:53 am

Lara, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Rest in peace, little Bella. You are loved and missed.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 am

I am so very sorry for your loss, wenton5. I know how much you loved her.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm so sorry. Bella was lucky to have such a caring human.

wenton5

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Yes, very sad, thank you everyone. I'm at least happy she had 5 years with me, rescued from a terrible situation, so at least she had 5 good years.
💜

piggylover49

Post   » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:40 pm

I’m really sorry for your loss, wenton5. Bella was very lucky to be able to live with you.