URGENT!! Need home for 2 male guinea pigs, Douglasville, GA

Cookie-Bullet4

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Hello fellow lovers of our cavies! I am desperate and need help! I added my 2 male guinea pigs to our family 2 years ago when me and my kids started going through a divorce. I wanted the cavies to help my kids with their depression! And it worked! But now that we have moved out of our previous residence, our new landlord does NOT allow ANY PETS!!! I had to take what I could afford. So, my kids and myself love Cookie and Bullet and really want them to go somewhere where they will be taken care of. We have 2 cages, toys, carriers, food, and a water bottle. Please anyone help us. We have tried local places and no one takes guinea pigs! I am willing to travel (within) reason. Thank you

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:59 pm

I'm sorry you have to give them up.

But Georgia's a big state. It would help to know the area you're in, and also to post some pictures.

Cookie-Bullet4

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:03 pm

I am in Douglasville, GA. And I will have to post pics in a few hours not home at the moment, just did a picture transfer to my laptop, too many pics on phone!😁

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:37 pm

I'll add your location to the title to catch people's attention.

For posting pictures, you need to find a host that will allow you to display them on other sites. Imgur.com is one that works.

Cookie-Bullet4

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Ok....thank you!

Cookie-Bullet4

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Ok, I made a meme in imgur....now what?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Just copy and paste a link to your pictures. If the link is for a picture only, it will end in jpg or jpeg and you can use image tags to surround it.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:36 pm

Success! Your guinea pig is very cute. I hope you can find a good home for the two of them.

Cookie-Bullet4

Post   » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:02 am

Thank you for your help.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:41 pm

Douglasville is just west of metro Atlanta.

I can't take them, and can't firmly commit to transport help, but I will gladly help out in any other way I can. They look beautifully cared for, kudos to you.

If you don't see me here, email me through the mailer.