Suburban Chicago IL looking to rehome 3 girls

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:49 am

This is an election year, and anyone who gets defeated in a primary has coroplast signs that will be thrown away. Lotsa free cage material there!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:37 am

Good idea! Bipartisan cages!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:49 am

Ha! Love it.

rjespicer

Post   » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:02 pm

Joolzy. I wasn't disagreeing with you or suggesting that you expand the cage.
I was just pointing out to DB that if they did get the cage from you it could be expanded later as needed.
Places like Home Depot have Cloroplast as do some art stores. So it could be done on a budget.
As bpatters points out there should be plenty of cloroplast available for free soon.

joolzy

Post   » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:27 pm

I wasn't sure, so i thought I should answer just in case you were suggesting that to me lol. Thanks for clarifying! I hope I didn't come across as defensive. I wasn't feeling defensive. I am kinda going out of my mind trying to find a home for these little guys! I've gotten so many local inquiries and yet no one follows thru! Grrr

joolzy

Post   » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:18 pm

DonkeyBrainz I am more than open to letting you have the cage they're currently in. I can give you some extra c&c grids to expand it when they get bigger. I'd be really happy to have them go to a good home where they are loved and together.

joolzy

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:27 am

We found a home willing to take all 3 girls! Thank you everyone for your help!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:58 am

Oh, that is FANTASTIC news! I'm so glad. Best wishes to all of you.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Wonderful!