Piggy love

domill

Post   » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:39 am

We moved the boys in my daughters rooom while we are having the living room ceiling textured. I went in to give them their morning veggies and Bubba was missing. I screamed "wheres Bubba. My daughter said here he is. She made him a "nest" in bed next to her and there he was all snuggled. I was horrified. I told her never to do that again, she could of rolled over on him, or he could of jumped off the bed. I asked her "why did you do that".
She claimed that she heard Snickers chasing him and he cried.

In the meantime when all this is going on, Bubba is still cuddled up all comfy. He looked up at me and yawned as if to say, don't bother me. Bubba is the type of pig that during floor time, he runs and popcorns like crazy, but if you are holding him he is a little lump. His name does suit him. Now that it's over and she promised not to do that again, I think it was kinda cute. That pig is soooo spoiled.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:51 pm

"during floor time, he runs and popcorns like crazy, but if you are holding him he is a little lump"

that's so much like Shakes. he likes to play catch me if you can too hehe.

pigbert

Post   » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:36 am

I bring my pigs into bed with me sometimes. I make them a little nest, and make sure they are not in position to fall off the bed...and I never bring them into bed when I feel sleepy. Just to cuddle with me while I watch a movie or read. I think your daughter is too cute. :)

princessalaisha

Post   » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:51 am

My pigs like to watch tv too.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1