A whole year gone by

dreamswept

Post   » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:14 pm

I happened to read back through my journal last night and chanced upon the entry dated April 12th, 2003. That was the day that a certain black and white guinea pig came into my life. Skunk was a pet store purchase, at the time I didn't really think about the humane society having guinea pigs, and in a way he was somewhat of an impulse purchase. He didn't have much room at first, but I eventually found the Cavy Cages website and made my way here.

I've really learned a lot about cavies as a result of this website, and I'm thankful for all the help and advice I've gotten here. Today is Skunk's first anniversary of a whole year in my care, and I think he's better for it as a result of everything that I have learned.

So with that, I want to extend a big THANK YOU! to this wonderful website for helping me make my two pigs very spoiled indeed.

JodiMN

Post   » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:07 pm

Here here! I'm right there with you. This is one of the most informative, caring, and fun sites. It has also given me alot of advice and confidence regarding our pig. My thanks also for all of those who contribute to this site and share your lives and your pigs lives with us all.

ChadWPB

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:52 am

This site (plus a couple of select others) have been responsible for a guinea pig renaissance at my place since October. Instead of three unhappy pigs, I now have five happy pigs!

Snuggles, Fuzzie, Princess, Marilyn and Callie thank Guinea Lynx!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1