RIP Chiefy

lokean

Post   » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:57 pm

Chief Roberts II
January 2003 to November 14, 2003

Chief came into my life when I lost everything. All he did was make those little monkey noises the first time I held him, and I was in love. He brought me many smiles and snuggles; he was my baby. Chief was a huge fan of belly scratches, kale, and carrots. I'm going to miss watching him sleep in my house coat, and letting him recline against me while I read.
He leaves behind his pal Noah, and myself.

Here's a photo of him taken by Salana while he was in "piggy summer camp".
My god, my heart is so broken.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:10 am

Chief was a total sweetie. I was pigsitting him this summer and he had "piggy summer camp", which went something like this:

Monday: Eat, sleep, eat, hit on the sows, sleep, eat, hump Jackie during floor time.
Tuesday: Sleep, eat, beg for more food, eat, sleep, eat, get humped by Einstein during floor time.
Wednesday: Wake Salana up at 6am, sleep, eat, argue with Jackie across the room, sleep, sleep a little more, eat, hump Einstein during floor time.
Thursday: Sleep, eat, throw hay out of the cage, eat, pee in vegetable bowl, sleep, complain about dirty vegetable bowl, get humped by Jackie during floor time.
Friday: Eat, sleep, participate in the Cavy Tabernacle Choir, sleep, eat, beg for more hay, eat, sleep, BOARTRAIN!
Saturday: Birthday party! Yell for extra strawberries and have a mad orgy during floortime!

He was a total sweetie, and a belly pig (it seems like more head-tilt pigs like being on their backs). He would cling to my lap during laptime, or else try to climb my shirt. So what if he was tilting and I always felt like I needed to keep him balanced? He had the most manly squeaks and I'm sure Jackie felt effeminate by comparison.

And he kept getting under my microwave cart and pooping.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:14 am

And when he first saw Noah, it was instant rumbling. How sweet! Swannie and I helped build a new C&C cage for Chief and Noah, and they were amazed by all the space, and didn't know what to do. So they decided to hump.

More Chief pictures:

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:17 am

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:18 am

With his mommy and his new buddy:

lokean

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:28 am

Thanks for posting those. You're the best. xoxoxox

smiley
Just Do It

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:59 am

I am so sorry you lost him. He sounds like a very special pig.

pigbert

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:18 am

Great pictures, he was a very handsome fellow. You are both lucky to have touched eachother's lives.

Robyn3939
Lethal Lover

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:31 pm

I'm so sorry about Chiefy Wiefy. I remember talking to him on the phone when Einy called me. He had lots of important things to tell me, especially about the tag team humping he was getting from his new pals Jackie and Einstein.

He also told me he loved his summer camp experience, but he missed his Mommy.

RIP little Chief. We all miss you and love you.

tcarey
The Zen of Pigs

Post   » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:08 pm

What a great sounding little guy. I'm glad he was in your life to comfort you when you needed it most.

10 posts • Page 1 of 1