Loving memory of Holly.

angelscavies

Post   » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:58 pm

My precious Holly passed away back on January 10th at the age of 3 weeks old. I think that she may have had some kind of birth defect in her stomach.

Holly I remember the day I saw you running around the cage right after you were born. You were the bravest lil piggie compaired to Scruffles and Blizzard. You were never afraid to eat out of your mums hands and being picked up. You were the first lil baby piggie to run up the ramp and was not scared at all. I think that you knew that you had some kind of illness and you would just simply have fun for your 3 weeks. I remember when I came home and your dad said that you would not quit crying all day. I picked you up and you felt lighter. I put you in a cage alone with your mum so you could keep drinking milk. But you refused. I hurried up and started to feed you pellet mash and some bannanas to keep you hydrated. You ate for me and never gave up. I checked on you everytime I got out of bed to make your you got your food. That morning your dad woke me up and told me to take care of you cause you did not look well. When I tried to feed you or give you water you refused and no matter what I did you refused. I knew that you would not pull through that night. I held you in my arms all night to keep you at peace. I brought out your sister and your mom to let them say good bye to you. After I put them back I held you again and thats when you started to go. At 10 pm you simply passed away in my arms and I never cried so much in my entire life. You were my first lil piggie that I lost. You and I had a very special bond together and I miss you dearly. Your dad and I burried you in our flower garden bed in front of our apartment. I will be planting flowers where I layed your little box this spring. Holly mummie misses dearly and so does your piggie mom Squeakers who is in a good new home now. I wish you were here growing up with Scruffles and Blizzard. Everytime I see Scruffles I see you and she cries like you.

I love you dearly Holly
Rest In Peace
Love your mum, dad and all of your piggie family.

Holly 12/19/04-1/10/05
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/angelscavies/My%20girls/Holly3.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/angelscavies/My%20girls/Holly2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/angelscavies/My%20girls/Holly1.jpg

Frosty

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:22 am

I am so sorry Angel.

angelscavies

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:31 am

Thank you Frosty. She is my sweetie.

alibee

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:13 pm

:'(

princessalaisha

Post   » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:37 am

Im sorry

angelscavies

Post   » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:45 am

Thank you guys. I still have her 2 sisters Scruffles her identical and Blizzard who looks like her mum.

Seansfamily

Post   » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:25 pm

What a heartbreaking story. I am in tears.

Angel, Holly certainly had a very good mommy and a good life even if it was a short one.

My condolences to Holly's entire family during their time of grief.

chii
I Love Lucy

Post   » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:31 pm

That's so very, very sad. Your words are such a good description of how I feel about Poppy. It's so sad when they go so young. :(

Holly was beautiful. Poor little pig.

angelscavies

Post   » Sun May 01, 2005 4:13 pm

Thank you everyone. I am hoping to plant flowers in her plot at our apt before we move into our new house next spring.

9 posts • Page 1 of 1