SEAN´S FAMILY JEWELS - "Little Gems to Enjoy"

pigpal

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:21 pm

My condolences to you, it´s so hard to say goodbye.

Becky

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:25 pm

Even when you know it´s almost time, it isn´t any easier. How lucky your piggy was to lead such a long, loving life.

Enjoy your memories.

Cordelia
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:42 pm

Seansfamily,
You have a very special family of pigs. Keep all of your fond memories close. I am sorry for your loss.

Seansfamily

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:39 pm

Thanks everyone.

Sean´s family is becoming very small. We have two members--Sean and Shelby´s daughter, Sheridan, and her adoptive brother, T.J., whom we like to call "Toby Joe".

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:52 pm

I´m so sorry about Shelby.

mon

Post   » Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:38 am

Where on earth have I been to miss this news??

I am so sorry about Shelby and Greta. I had no idea they had passed. At least they're with Sean now.

Please do consider continuing to write about Sean and his family. The Jailhouse Rock story is still my all time favourite.

ChunkyPiggies

Post   » Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:28 pm

Seansfamily, you write very beautifully. I hope you'll write more about Sean one day. Maybe Publish it too as a childrens book?

Seansfamily

Post   » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:02 am

Nuts, I am sorry to report that T.J. crossed the Rainbow Bridge last week.

It was a surprise. One day he didn't rush out of his pigloo when I fed him, so I was immediately concerned. He was very impacted and appeared dehydrated (dull, slightly sunken eyes). He was always impacted and always needing cleaning out, but this time the impaction was very difficult to deal with. I finally got "everything" out of his rearend and also syringed some apple juice into his mouth which he absolutely loved (apples were his favorite food) and accepted without any problem. It was 2 a.m. before I got to bed. When I got up the next day, T.J. was bright-eyed and purring up a storm when I gave him more apple juice. He had eaten hay and some romaine lettuce. It appeared that he had been drinking from his water bottle and that he was not dehydrated any longer. I cleaned him out and his bowels seemed to be moving okay. The crisis seemed to be over, but T.J. suddenly went downhill and died later that same day.

May little T.J. rest in peace.

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:04 am

I am very sorry to hear about your T.J.

Seansfamily

Post   » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:10 am

I would like to write about Sean's family in more detail some day soon especially since so many of the members have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I probably should record my memories before they fade and it becomes more difficult to record them.

Thanks for the encouragement.

PauloF

Post   » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:18 am

I'm sorry about TJ. You're a very special mom to your piggies, they were lucky to have had you.

Etta Mae
Lynx's Favorite

Post   » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:20 am

Special is right. I loved your stories.