Thunder, Lightning and Pandora

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:56 am

All three of us thank you.

Sorry, Momo, no pictures. Pandora's butt doesn't really look THAT bad unless you look at it from underneath.

The first one didn't go so well. I felt bad for making fun of you. And BL. And Ciaytee. And Leebee, Nurgle and Texcavy.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:38 am

Pandora gets a touch-up this weekend. The other night I had to hold her head down to inspect her bottom, which resulted in a bite to my bare thigh and liberal peeing and pooping all over my Oyster Bar shirt. Which I guess I would do if someone held me upside down and inspected my butt.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:57 am

Pandora is very expressive. :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:06 am

They both are, and so was Lightning.

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:21 pm

My beloved Pippin died around noon last Thursday (the14th) Necropsy pending. I will try to post some picture later :s

Tammy

Post   » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Rest well dear Pippin.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:43 pm

I am terribly sorry for you loss JaneDoe.
I hope the necropsy will bring you some answers, but I know it will not take away the heartbreak...
Take care.

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 am

Thank you so much, Momo and Tammy.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:01 pm

My application to adopt the new baby has been approved. It will be nice to have two pigs again.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:03 pm

Oh how wonderful. So when do we meet this new one?

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 pm

If all goes as planned I pick her up Thursday at noon EDT. It will be nice to have three of us again, although maybe a little weird.

Pippin has been dead for more than six weeks and he died at the vet's, while I was in Pennsylvania, so we were not all together then anyway.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:59 pm

How exciting! Long time 'till Thursday and we get to see the new one.