Thunder, Lightning and Pandora

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu May 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Duh, so sorry, short circuit-ed...
*embarrassed*...

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu May 10, 2007 8:32 pm

I'm sure Pippin and Pandora would appreciate your good wishes if they were here with me.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun May 20, 2007 1:47 am

My pigs and I are re-uinted! Pippin two birthday cards waiting for him and Pandora has a nice clean butt!

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:10 pm

Today is baby Pandora's third birthday, as far as anyone can tell.

Holiday Mathis sez "you're sharing yourself on a whole new level and discovering fulfilling emotional intimacy with loved ones. Ask for what you need, and you get more and then some! You're a social butterfly during the next five weeks. Plant money ideas in July, and they grow by September. Travel in August. Sagittarius and Libra people wow you with affection. Your lucky numbers are: 6, 30, 23, 4 and 12."

Pippin's birthday was May 8: "This year will be unlike any other! Expect world-class breakthroughs and plenty of support for your ideas — spend the next eight weeks communicating them. If looking, career changes come together in August. You'll find romance at ordinary spots just around the corner. Cancer people are fabulous; Pisces people, arguably passionate. Your lucky numbers are: 10, 3, 31, 35 and 41."

Unfortunately both were at the vet's for Pippin's birthday, they did get extra veggies when I got back. Today both of them are getting extra veggies.

Tammy

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:20 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:22 pm

Thank you, Tammy!

My supervisor let me go home early today. Not on account of Pandora's birthday, but because it would not be cost-effective for me to hang around til 7.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:53 pm

Happy birthdays! Pippin's birthday is only a day after mine.

Djakarta

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:02 pm

Happy Birthdays !!

( Or seeing as how the piggies are celebrating with veggies, maybe it should be:

Crunchy Birthdays ! )

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:01 am

Thank you!

Yes, I guess you could say it was a crunchy birthday. I may give them a little more.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:28 am

Happy, Happy Birthday Piggies! Lots of veggies and maybe a carrot or a grape.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:36 am

Happy the birthday, baby Pandora!

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:01 am

Thank you!

The veggies lasted into Tuesday.