Thunder, Lightning and Pandora

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:16 pm

Yes, he is adorable!

Pictures?

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:32 am

I'll post pics on my chronicles if I can ever get the camera working.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:21 am

3 Little Pigs, if you send me a bigger version of your avatar pic, I can make a larger avatar for you.

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:48 pm

Two years ago yesterday my beloved Lightning died. Yesterday I gave Pippin and Pandora extra pats, kisses and treats.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:26 pm

I am so sorry JaneDoe, Lightening will always be in your heart.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:08 pm

I'm sorry, Jane. Give Pippin and Pandora some extra love in his memory.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:23 pm

I'm so sorry, Jane. :(

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:48 am

Thank you, everybody. We buried my father's ashes two years ago today. Today would have been his 83rd birthday.

Of course Pippin and Pandora have been getting spoiled, 3 Little Pigs :)

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:44 am

This must be tough JD, I am sure your father will always be sorely missed.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:32 pm

Thank you, Momo. I went to a very nice party last night -- the hostess lost her father in August.

I met these people at one of their parties two years ago, the day after Lightning died. I cried all morning but did not want to cancel as I was the entertainment.

A good thing, too, they asked me back twice and two of their friends want me to do their Halloween party.

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 pm

It's interesting how piggies teach each other things. Pippin has/had the most varied wheek of all three -- it's almost operatic. I refer to Pandora as my "alarm pig," normally she wheeked repeatedly on one note, kinda like a car alarm.

Then last night I was holding Pippin in my lap and the same operatic wheeking was coming from Pandora's cage.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:31 am

Aww, cute! My pigs all have different wheeks, too. Hannah's and Diablo's are both loud and one note, while Elsie has an adorablew wheek that starts quiet and gets loud. It makes her sound desperate for food! Snickers doesn't wheek at all.