It's high time to introduce the Fab Five

LynniePig

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:15 pm

Where's the update? Enquiring minds need to know.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:22 pm

Fabulous! I can't wait for you to have them in your home once again!

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:53 pm

It's like you kidnapped my pigs!

<----------------- See Avatar

They're all cute!

petit-filous

Post   » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:31 am

The pigs are back! The pigs are back! Back with their mommy and daddy, safe and sound. They are really calm and relaxed around us so they recognise us, yay!

Brulee & Marcel were teenagers when they left; now they are fully grown and boy do I mean fully grown. Marcel weighs 1.5 kilos, I think--gonna verify that on their brand new fancy pants weighing scale (a present from their daddy) tonight. Marcel is as friendly and inquisitive as ever.

Brulee seems to have become a semi-himi. Her nose area has darkened--or maybe it's just dirt? I hope Brulee & Marcel can still qualify to be twins of your pigs, TwoWhitePiggies!

Petit is chirpier than before--the clean air of Wales must have done her good. I sense that Filous is ticked off at me for leaving her for so long; she looks at me with those soulful black eyes, approaches me and then dashes off--so cheeky! Pate is doing her own thing--as usual.

Well they're living on fleece right now. I ordered vetbeds today and fingers crossed that'll work out (I plan to put the vetbeds on the fleece). I was feeling adventurous so I bought some Carefresh as well. The shipping was free so I thought I'd splash out and treat the pigs!

What bliss to have them with me again. Right now we don't have a TV and there's really no need with them around!

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:57 am

Hooray!! Welcome home Pigs!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:35 am

Fabulous! Can't wait for more pics!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:46 am

Hooray!

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:25 am

That's wonderful. Glad everyone made it through quarantine fine.

petit-filous

Post   » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:55 pm

Sorry no pics yet but guess what, my Marcel is a chirper!!!

At 5am Thursday morning I heard a loud noise like a bird's chirping coming from their cage. Groggy and rather annoyed, I jumped out of bed and switched on the lights. The sound disappeared so I went back to bed.

Half an hour later the loud noise started again so I snuck out to their cage in the dark to spy on them. Lo and behold, Marcel was chirping and the other pigs were in a trance-like state.

I feel so honoured to have been serenaded by my crooner Marcel : )