Brownie II's daily delights.

evanesco

Post   » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:24 am

Hi all, Brownie II here (so named after a dearly departed first guinea pig, but that's a different story). I woke up yesterday morning and my slave had given me grapes, again!!! She's not getting it, is she? So, I pushed them around the bowl, and eventually she brought me some spinach, much better. After my mid morning snooze, my slaves parents dog starts doing that loud noisey thing *hides*, turns out to be the postman and my slave informs me its for me! Who sending me post?! So, I'm put in the kitchen for floor time, hiding under my piece of fleece, the kitcken is quite big and its nicer under there, I'm not scared you know, I just like it better. I might venture out one day, but not just yet, eh? Back into my cage I go and my green house was gone!! It has been replaced by a wooden country cottage with two floors!!! I liked it so much, I set off popcroning all over the place, I almost upset my food bowl, and scattered shavings all over from my litter tray!! There's also a dangly ball thing in there which holds my leafy greens (luckily grapes will fall through the holes!!!) Any hows, it must be time for my nap.

Cavy kisses to all.

Brownie.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:34 am

Pictures, we must see pictures please.

evanesco

Post   » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:03 am

Wheeks, to all!!

My slave let me run around in the kitchen for hours today!! I loved it, popcorning left, right and centre!!! I didn't hide, although I though I found an escape route behind the washing machine, but she scuppered my plans and blocked it with cardboard!!! And then I got my favourite, broccoli, wheek, wheek!!! She tried to take some pictures of me, I believe one of you had asked for some, I don't like having my photo took, so I wheeked at her, and chattered my teeth. I think she got some though. Thing is, she is still trying to figure out how to use her camera!! I'm sure she'll post some soon. I'm off back to my cage now, so big cavy kisses to all.

Brownie.

Electra

Post   » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:52 pm

Thank you, Brownie. You've had a busy day.

evanesco

Post   » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:36 am

Ok, heres some pics of me...
ImageImage
Hope that makes some of you happy!!!! Wheek...
I went to the vets yesterday, my wee is pink, and apparently thats not normal. The vet says I'm fine, he's tested my wee, and felt around my tummy. However, I know some of you other cavy slaves are still concerned. So if you can offer my slave any other advice, she has a thread in the medical forum.

Wheeks and cavy kisses to all.

Brownie.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1