The Tale of My Insane Cavies

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:12 am

Here are the picture from the Ohio pignic:

http://imageevent.com/erin8607/rescue/2005picnic

Parsley and her sisters live with Danielle7577

piggiemomma5372

Post   » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:39 am

Question. Snickers is male, Hannah is a spayed female. Did you get Elsie spayed as well? or did you neuter Snickers?

Great story by the way!

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:46 pm

Piggiemomma-The rescue I got Hannah and Elsie from spays and neuters all pigs, unless it would be too risky. So, yes, Elsie is also spayed.

piggiemomma5372

Post   » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:45 pm

Thanks, I was confused for a moment I'm better now!

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:58 pm

Yeah, I forgot to mention that she was spayed when I posted about her. My bad!
He's some random pics I have sitting around. Feel free to give them captions!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:16 pm

I love your pictures 3LP, especially the second one...

May I humbly suggest the following caption for the first picture - "what , you can't afford a real pumpkin for me to chew on?"

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:48 pm

Gangstas Unite!
Here's Momo's Meimei joining in...

Hannah is ceretainly a gangsta! She loves nothing more in the world than being mean to and taking advantage of other pigs-case in point, veggie time. Hannah has her opinions of what food belongs to her. She gets what she wants. So, if Snickers has what she wants(normally a pepper slice), she will run in front of him, and he will chase after, purring. Then, she pees in his face. Snickers get distracted by sniffing Hannah's pee, and Hannah runs off, munching on the veggie Snickers had just been eating.
Mmm... stolen carrot...

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am

Hannah looks like such a little diva!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:29 pm

Oooh la la, c'est tres chic!
Meimei is so lovin her new look, thanks 3LittlePigs. : )

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:19 pm

Hannah's birthday is tommorow! She will have been with me for TWO WHOLE YEARS! Wow, time flies so fast! Right now I am stuck on what to give her for a birthday feast. I always try to do something creative on holidays for their meals. I know that they will get lots of radiccio, as that is what Hannah pigged out on during her "first date" with Snickers, but I'm stuck for the main course! I'd also like to come up with some easy-to-make-with-crap-from-around-the-house presents for her. But, I'm focusing on food, because she really likes that much better than toys.

The cavy castle also got some festive christmas lights all around it. Snickers was terrified of them for an hour or two and hid in a corner, but eventally he reakized the lights would kill him. The castle looks so neat when it's all lit up!

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:27 pm

Wow. For a Christmas present, my Grandma gave me something so amazing-a painting of my piggies! Last year I had brought her a picture of them and asked if she would paint it, and she said she wasn't sure. After that I pretty much forgot about it until today, when I pulled it out of a gift bag! It's absolutley amazing, it looks just like the pigs! I don't have any pictures right now because the camera is stupid and evil, but hopefully at some point I will!
Here's the photo it was made from:

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:06 pm

What a great gift! Your Grandma must be very talented.

That photo is perfect for a painting.

Happy Birthday, Hannah!