How I got Rodney

MotaroRIP

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:24 am

I was about 14, just graduated middle school. I had a dog names Rocco... he was a really good dog. Really hyper, and playful. He hopped the fence, and he was hit by a car...

So after a week or so with grief, my mom comes home and asks me to get a box out of the car with some "Fragile Antiques" so I roll my eyes and go get the box. So, as mom knew... curiousity got the better of me and I looked in. My guinea pig was so little and cute.

My stepdad already didn't like him, because he pooped in his pocket on the way to the car at the pat store... but I liked him when I first met him. So we bonded within a week, and I had all the best stuff for him... he squeals out when he hears a bag ruffle, or my voice... sometimes hard to sleep... but worth it...

So last year I move in with my dad (my folks have been split up since I was like 9 months old)... and I took Rodney with me of course... My dad used to raise guinea pigs so he even helps me unlike mom or my stepdad who really didn't know how to raise guinea pigs.

He is two years old now... I'll take pics when I can. I'm at moms now, and I have a digital camera at my dads... I'll get some up tomorrow... I hope you all cared to hear my story...

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:18 am

Welcome to Guinea Lynx. You will learn so much here.

What a Nice story. Rodney sounds so cute. I will look forward to seeing pictures of your baby.

xlemonxheadx07x

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:03 pm

I can't wait to see the pictures. He sounds like a great piggie.

whittibo

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:05 pm

Ah, your mom sounds so sweet to have surprised you like that.

What a cute beginning. :)

MotaroRIP

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:01 pm

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3C287A666192BF7F

I couldn't get anything else to work except yousendit... hope you all can make this work...

My5CrazyCavies

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:07 pm

Awww, he's so cute!

MotaroRIP

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:28 pm

Finally got something to work!

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:57 pm

What a cutie! I really like his markings.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:59 pm

How pretty.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:00 pm

How pretty.

10 posts • Page 1 of 1