He finally said yes!!!

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:08 am

Golden Corral is what we refer to as a "feedbag restaurant"

Its all you care to eat!!

jeffandtina

Post   » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:33 pm

Golden Corral is one of my favorite diet cheats. Lots of food to choose from. After about 45 minutes there, we go to the mall and walk around for 3 hours.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:42 pm

I like that the macNcheese has been out and under the lamps long enough to get a macNchee crust! :}

3 hours? You are better than me. I am not a mall fan.

Amber23

Post   » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:13 pm

I am lucky if I can walk at all after eating at Golden Corral. There are too many choices and I have to try them all!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:21 pm

Aww... I love the brotherly love picture.
Mighty handsome men you've got here. : )

jeffandtina

Post   » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:28 pm

Some new pics of the boys.

Jeff cleaned the basement this past weekend. Now the boys have a real hay barn!

Jeff trying to bribe one of the boys out of the corner and into the barn. Neither were falling for it with the camera out. As soon as he was uploading the pics on the computer, Spike climbed right inside the barn.

Harvey chowing on hay from a tp tube.

Spike by the piggie rescue bell in the corner, begging to be saved from the evil camera.

Spike still in the corner. He really does hate that camera.

rshevin

Post   » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:34 pm

Awe, those are really precious pictures. They look very happy and clean and well loved.

balex

Post   » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:40 pm

I love the hay barn that's fantastic. They are both handsome boys.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:50 pm

That is one seriously cute hay barn your lucky boys got there!

Joannt
Wheekness for Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:55 pm

Yay! Welcome to your two new boys. They are very handsome!

Pooka and Pixie

Post   » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:59 pm

LOVE that hay barn! Lookit the cute little windows!

Spike looks so shiny! Is he a satin?

jeffandtina

Post   » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:08 pm

He's suspected of being a satin. We're going to get him to a vet sometime soon to get x-rays done.

Joannt
Wheekness for Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:31 pm

Great cage!

Where did you get your piggie tent? I know someone else on the forum got one at Target. I went over there today and I searched through the Pet dept., the kids toy dept., the camping dept. and could not find the little tent anywhere. I think my Evelyn would like one.

I may try looking online...

Thanks.

Joannt
Wheekness for Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:48 pm

Well, I took a peek and found these little tents at:

http://www.pettent.com

They have something called a pet tent and something else that is called a pet haven. Not exactly sure of subtle differences. Anyone out there have either one of these? I gather the latter are often used with birds, too. They come in a variety of fabric choices. These are available in select locations across the US as well as online. My daughter thinks Evey would look sportin in the Camo tent!

Thanks.

Joann

mlzbb

Post   » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:12 pm

I love the hay barn, I always going looking at Thrift shops for cute things for the guinea pigs habitats.

jeffandtina

Post   » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Joan, we got ours at Target also. It was in the bargain bin section. Should be right when you enter the store, look for the 'See Spot' section.

The hay barn actually belonged to my son way back when. Jeff's working on cleaning out the basement and was going thru the old toys. The boys love going in there and chowing on their hay, but Harvey needs to learn that he can't lay on it and chow at the same time.

And now when ever we go shopping, we look at everything to see if it's 'piggie safe'. The boys go nuts with their popcorning after we clean the cage because they don't know what they'll find in their next.

Joannt
Wheekness for Pigs

Post   » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:27 am

I'll swing in there again tomorrow and see if I can unearth one. I actually live between two Targets, so I can try both. It looks like a pretty economical little tent. I did find another one oneline that is a miniature Coleman tent - suitable for GI Joe, Barbie and the like (although, I don't think those two date...) GI Joe would probably really like the little camo tent anyway...

Thanks.

57 posts