Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 2

amptondooz

Post   » Thu May 24, 2007 11:56 am

We'll all miss Meimei so much. This is heartbreaking for all of us. Momo, I'm so sorry.

Fossil Barb

Post   » Thu May 24, 2007 12:38 pm

Momo you have my deepest sympathy. Meimei and you (and the rest of your herd) have become such a good moment in my life and I've shared your episodes with friends and grandkids because they were so special.

Meimei will have many adventures at the Bridge and no doubt she will be a power there. She is one who won't go softly!

Please keep on with your Tales when your heart is better and perhaps in loving memory of Meimei someday you will feel like putting them all together for us to cherish.

So sad for your family. Take care.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu May 24, 2007 2:43 pm

Sorry Momo.

Bigfatlove to yall.

regelfolgen

Post   » Thu May 24, 2007 9:46 pm

I am so sorry - she'll never, ever be forgotten by any of us.

Look after yourself.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Sat May 26, 2007 8:16 am

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't hear about the loss of Meimei until now. She will be missed.

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:24 pm

meimei is dead? This is a joke right?That can't be true?
Momo, what happened!!!!! GOD! Can you believe I am in tears. And so late in the news ( working and working). Momo, I am soooooo sorry to hear this!!!!!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:25 pm

The old thread of momo’s piggy chronicles can be seen here.
https://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27043
To save us some time and to get our newer members up to speed, their lives for the past 2 and half years have been condensed and captured into this opening episode!

Episode 1 : In the beginning, there was light!
Alas, with a clap of His hands, I was created!
I was bought as a birthday gift for a little girl, but she and I didn’t really hit it off.
They fed me honey bunches of oats, and when I protested with a little bite, they moved me into the laundry room!

When Momo initially came into our house for tea, I sniffed the sucker-ness in her.
I started wheeking, bbring and shrieking for attention.
Long behold, Momo asked about the “whistling” that was coming from the back room…
Lisa offered me to Momo, but she rejected me…
It turns out momo has never kept a piggy before, and her broken heart was still recovering from the loss of Meimei the poodle 2 years ago.

Next morning, I was placed in the middle of the conference room with a sign that read “FREE but vicious biting pig”.
I figured it was not the best of advertising on Lisa’s part, because no one took me home…
She was the last one to leave…
Momo decided to bring me home for the night, so I at least I can get some food and sleep.
Then perhaps try my luck scoring me a home again tomorrow.
Later that evening, between her mad dash to get some hay and veggies, she started talking to me in the car.
And when she opened my cage door for the first time that night, I got her wrapped around my little footsie with a single wheek.
That was the night where I officially adopted my human!

Now, mind you, I did put up with a lot of cr@p with Momo.
She has never kept a pig before, and she was didn’t know a thing about me.
I came in a little cage, a whole box of Honey Bunches of Oats, a water bottle and a mineral wheel.

God knows what she has been reading and researching, but she actually wanted to get me a friend…?
Doesn’t she know that I am destined to be a superstar, the one and only that will rule the house?
I do not need friends; I need slaves, staffs, ushers and housekeepers.

So then Beiebi came into the picture, and we had to share a room.
I do not enjoy having another fat girl eating my veggies, inhaling my pellets and sharing my time with my slave.
So I delicately expressed my discontent by chewing on her ears, pulling out her hair and ambushing her from the top of the couches.
Momo once again told me that I should behave, and she went back to Cavyspirit to get me another friend. And this endless vicious cycle just went on and on…

Now, it should be apparent by this point that momo is not a very clever individual.
To make long story short (never my strong suit), here are my “friends”!

Here are a few classic TIMEOUT pictures of me, as you can tell; I don’t really give a poopy to this time out concept…

I am the longest resident of them all, I hold the key to momo’s enlarged heart!
I wheek the loudest, I push around the most, and I weigh the least.
I get my ways by looking all sweet and innocent, and if you ask me, nothing ever my fault!

Our cages had to be revised periodically because uh… eh… ah… my irritating housemates were stirring up troubles!
I repeat, it was never my fault!
Out of all possibilities in the great big world, I ended up being housed with Mojo the Butthead.

We were a family unit, a dysfunctional one at best, but a complete family.
We celebrated anniversaries together.
We spent holidays together.
We celebrated human engagement together.
We managed a piggy wedding together.
We even survived fostering 2 baby brother pigs together…!
We pulled off a precise military exercise Operation Buji Down together!
We went to an adoption event together.

Unlike you all piggies enjoying life in your grand cages, we had a hard life!

Not sure why, all these laboring should have kept us fit, but…?!?

Seeing how Momo and Buji are neglecting my diva status, I decided t run away from home.
Unfortunately, I was too easily sold on the sound of a opening fridge…

All in all, I think my humans did fine,…
I moved out of the laundry room, and now have a full time staff.
All I have to do is wheek or cry to get some room services and love and attention.

So enough of reminiscing, let’s get a move on our new adventures shall we?
So, how did you all do on the Hangman?

Click here to watch the video!!!!

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:39 pm

Excellent episode.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:43 pm

Wonderful recap, and excellent artwork and photos. :)

rshevin

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:01 pm

I love it! The cartoons are perfect.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:42 pm

That was just great, Momo. And what talented pigs you have. That McMac needs to eat a bit faster so he can do more tricks and get more treats.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:45 pm

Great recap Momo! Those tricks are wonderful. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.