Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 2

amptondooz

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:20 pm

All the boy piggies have the hots for her, and I'm sure Henry and all the boy piggies on the Rainbow Bridge have the hots for her now.

rachelm

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm

I'm in tears all over again.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Ditto.

Topaz

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:32 am

I have to echo what everyone else has said. Thank you so much for sharing your special girl with us Momo. She was so lucky to have been a part of your family, and you and Ben were lucky to have this special girl in your life as well.

She will not be forgotten.

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:48 am

So beautiful. You have a wonderful gift with words, and I thank you for making me feel right there with you. Hugs to you.

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:46 pm

I miss her. You losing little Memei so quickly and very unexpectedly has made me not take a moment for granted with my piggies. I find myself lately just looking at all of them and feeling so thankful and blessed. I can not help but take more photos, capture more moments, and give them all extra 'lil treats. I hope, when it is their time to leave me, and be with Memei, they know how much I love each one of them, like your little girl knew you loved her.

sarav

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:47 pm

That video was so beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye. I will miss the stories about her so much, and she will never be forgotten.

ellenvega
Skol Pigs!

Post   » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Hey Momo, unfortunetly the Starry Night program is no longer on our computer, it must have disappeared when the hard drive crashed last winter. :(

Virgo is in the southwest sky, so you'll want to observe early, before the constellation sets and the moon rises. It is this weekend you're going away, right? Good luck.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:54 pm

Thank you for looking for us Ellenvega, that is alright, I think we will survive our “Quest for Meimei” with the help of our printed cheat-sheet and space center volunteers.
I actually did a little reading on star gazing these past few days, and I am astounded by how much research and analysis goes into it even before I can place my beady eyes to the telescope.

I had to figure out which Hemisphere would I be looking at the starry sky from…
I learned that lesson while trying to look for the “spoon star”, not a single thing came close to the SOUTHERN Hemisphere star map I was holding.
*cough*
I also had to figure out axis directions, E, W, N, S.…
My friends, this is how Momo uses a compass,.. I toss it in the air and see which side is up!
Even Mojo was confused with the readings.

We are leaving for our holidays in a few hours; I am very excited about my upcoming trip. We will be visiting and staying in Safari West, Jelly Bean factory tour, Snoopy Museum, Old Faithful Geyser, and Marin County Fair.
So what do our piggies think of our get-away and being housed on Carefresh instead of their snugly fleece?

Here is a sneak peek at our episode in progress…

And last but not least, I wish you all a fun and safe weekend.
Got to go feed some chickens now. Image

glade
Even Republicans Give!

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:56 pm

Have a great time!

rshevin

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:59 pm

Have a great trip!

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:50 am

You make a might cute little chicken farmer Momo.
Have fun and I look forward to lot's more pictures.

P.S. I am starting a special savings account as of today! :)

amptondooz

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:33 am

Have fun, Momo!!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:18 am

Whoa! It's obvious that Beibei's opinion of care fresh has not changed! How dare you expect such a celebrity to sleep on something that looks like something an owl choked up? Geez. (I got the same kinda look when I decided to try not putting hay in their litterpans. The boys were not impressed!)

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:40 pm

Episode 3: Miss Tulip is in the house!
Some of the pictures were taken by Kathy, and posted with her permission.

In the days and especially the immediate week after Meimei left, the house was too quiet and unexciting.
In the lack of better terms, it was like our one and only built-in entertainment center was taken away…
Beibie tried her best to console our old McMac of the trauma he witnessed on the couch with us while Meimei took her last few breaths.

Mojo was busy looking for his roommate, and lost much interest in play and food…Image

In an attempt to cheer up our little hair-gone bad piggy, we called Kathy to see if Charlie would be up and open for a play date with Mojo.
Charlie (altered male) recently lost his cagemate Starina, the very morning we lost our Meimei.

Well, if our hyper active Mojo had not tried to mount Charlie the very moment he came out on the couch, it would have been a much more pleasurable playdate I think…

And what did I do? I tossed Mojo ad Charlie some award-winning corn husks.
Talk about negative reinforcements…!

So our next attempt to cheer up our little Mojo was to try him with Beibei.

And we did, we were starting to doubt the validity of McMac and Beibei’s marriage…
Mojo simply adored Beibei, so much so, he is on his hands and knees over her.
*literally*

So that part went well, but as usual. Houston, we have a problem!
Guess who is moping around the cage now…?

We took McMac out to the couch twice a day for some special loving and critical care, but he obviously looked distracted once he finishes his food.

So we gathered our dysfunctional family for a meeting and decided the best arrangement would be actually to house Mojo with McMac, since both of them enjoys humans and piggy interactions the most.

We cleaned out our cages, washed our blankies, set out our floortime, and got down to a bonding buddy bath,….
The bath was bubbly, and as soon as the hair-dryer was turned off, the rumblestrutting and chattering began. Before we had time to make out who was chattering at whom, the fur started to fly!

So we are back to square one!
Ring ring, “Kathy, help!”
Kathy generously agreed to a match-making play date with a beautiful one year old girl – Tulip!
For those who don’t know, tulip is my all time favorite flower, and I love the white ones the most. 

McMac adored little Tulip, he showed much interest and enthusiasm in eating and playing with her.
Here is some info about Tulip:
She was left in an empty apartment and wasn't handled much before she was rescued so she is a bit skittish sometimes. She doesn’t like getting weighed or getting her hair dried; that is scary so she may try to run and hide..

We adored little Tulip, but I was trying too hard to mirror Meimei onto her, and I have to admit it was my fault really. She had the same curious look and expressive face on her, and the same daring spirit and adventurous personality. Even Ben kept on calling her “Meimei, oh @#%^, Tulip”!
Tulip lived with Keifer for a few months before she suddenly came down to visit Momo, so maybe she missed him and the stress was getting her rather nervous here at Momo’s. She did not fight with him or any of the pigs in the rescue.
And Momo had to add a screaming smoke alarm to her anxiety level….
*sighs*
Tulip jumped at the alarm, and when Ben reached out to grab her to prevent her from jumping off the couch, he got bitten. Then all the screaming and commotion certainly did not help with our overall stress level!
Meanwhile, her cagemate at Kathy’s was sitting in a lump missing his girlfriend.
So we decided perhaps it would be for the best for Tulip to return home with Keifer, where she would feel more at ease and relaxed at home.
The happy couple is now back home running laps around their cage.

Even though McMac is back being by himself, he gets loads of attention from us and we are in the process of thinking getting a friend when we come back from our little summer get-away.

We hope you have enjoyed our little episode this Monday,…

Please come back soon as Beibei tells you all about our little get-away.
Have a wonderful week!
:) momo

Tammy

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Oh Beibei! That picture of her is priceless =)

So how did your mini-vacation go?

amptondooz

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:05 pm

Great episode, Momo! Tulip is a pretty lil piggy.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:24 pm

Yay, Momo's back! Good to see your crew again. I am still in love with Mojo!

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:25 pm

Glad you are back, My email has been boring with out you.

This was a great episode. I look forward to the next one.

Tammy

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Momo - I had a jar of kim-chi and a cookbook for you! You're just gonna have to wait until next time to get it =)

988 posts