Tales of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:44 am

Haha, a tiny Poddy! He looks so innocent there. ( I should really update my chronicle someday)

I love seeing photos of his children, I especially love the white socks. Thank you for taking them in webs

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:03 am

Poddy is absolutely adorable! I recognized him right away!

All those little pigs are beyond the cuteness zone. Love them so much!

clairey

Post   » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:07 pm

I've got such a soft spot for Barley. His markings are adorable.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:45 am

Sooooo, as the piggies grew, the photos kept on coming, and I was weak!

I fell in love with the solo little girl who reminded me of my Chilli. And named her Whisky.

At least I wasn't the only one! Thistle Cavies had fallen for this little lad who was named Horlicks after the malty drink.

Which left the poor wee buff one. When the arrangements fell through of me taking another piggy girl from the original oops litter owner, I decided to take him too and named him Barley. Since TC would have to neuter Horlicks so he could live with his mum, I was to get Barley neutered to live with his sister.

Its amazing how some of their markings changed as they grew up.

At the end of September I took my new piggies home and they soon settled in. Only separately!
2 cages side by side and the two piggies spent most of their time at the bars, side by side.

Whisky soon showed me that while she was a diva, princess piggy, she wa also very clean and a quick learner. She knew exactly what the litter tray was for!

So did Barley - sort of!

No point in pooping in your bed and making a mess when you can just sleep in the litter tray. :o)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 am

They are so adorable! That is Barley's Man Cave. :-D

I love little Horlicks.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Totally adorable! I love your sooty-nosed guinea pig!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 pm

What a pair of clever piggies. Agree that Horlicks is adorable, as are his siblings. Can't wait to read more about them.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:12 pm

A month has passed already! Too long...

There wasn't much room for two indoor cages together in any part of my flat so floor time was essential and the pair certainly enjoyed the extra space. The piggies certainly liked to stretch their legs as these clips show!

Barley...

Whisky...

Although I did quickly learn it was best having Barley out and about first otherwise he got preoccupied with discovering Whisky's scent everywhere! They did used to wheek and chutt to each other too - one from the cage and the other from the floor. I must admit, for all the piggies over the years, this pair are VERY bonded with each other, far more than any cage mate pairing I've had. They are siblings but it's a far stronger bond than I thought it would be and became a whole lot more so when they were allowed together after Barley's neuter...

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Oh My Gosh! What cuties and I love the zoomies!

What the heck is the hold up on the rest? ;o) I'm just kidding, I've been rather slow to add to my own chronicle...

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Procrastination...! And a whole lotta other stuff coming shortly... ;o)

clairey

Post   » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:44 am

Zoom! Wheee!

I have to say zoomies are probably one of the best bits of having younger pigs.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:40 am

Wow, look at them go. I love zoomie piggies, and gosh can they go!!

So adorable!

They need to teach Pod how to zoom, he's still like a stone!