There and Back Again: A Piggy's Tale

chataignon

Post   » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:44 am

Fred_and_co, I guess it's possible, but it seems to me that she is overweight. Fred is bigger than her but he is built bigger and is more muscular. Demi is a very sedentary pig, and we're trying to get her to get more exercize.

Brainerror, I wish!! When we pick her up, she starts to whine and complain immediately and sits with us and pouts. She's very good at cooperating with us when we carry her back to the cage though! :/ And if we don't, she desperately tries to climb on us and into our arms so we can bring her back. She's very smart.

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Glad to see the piggies are well. Fred looks HUGE. XD I like the pic with Demi and Dove nosing off, while Dawn is like, "Huh?"

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:04 am

Awww, they look great!!!

chataignon

Post   » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:53 am

Chapter 14: Halloween At Last

I meant to post this up earlier, but...

The whole gang has been waiting for Halloween to come. They are so excited:

Uhh. Yeah. And they especially were not excited to take their yearly Halloween pictures.

The Dove tried every trick to get away from us...

Fred tried to hide behind the hut.

We had to postpone the shoot due to lack of interest.

(It was actually due to cruddy weather and school deadlines)

But eventually we got to take them on a super nice day. Warm weather, sunny, etc. It was great. The pigs were less great. But we got some good shots anyway.

Miss Demi is always always a good model.

The two of them can at least be coerced into behaving. Unless you add Nissa to the mix X_X

Thankfully I got that shot, the rest with her were awful.

Sigh. These two are the worst out of everyone. Fred has serious ADD, he can't stay still to save his life. Dawn just hates having her picture taken, or people looking at her or something. She kept trying to hide places.

I found an enormous leaf in the yard and put it on top of Fredpye. It caused hilarious pictures of him trying to get it off him/grab it/eat it.

He's special.

Nissa is going as Rapunzel this year.

Dove is going as an angry witch.

Sadly this year my pumpkins had a strange infestation:

What kind of worm is this?? I guess the kind that has to eat it's way out of the pumpkin...

And just for fun, that pumpkin turned out like this:

It's supposed to be a goblin from Labyrinth.

I hope everybody has a great Halloween!!

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am

I love the piggy under the leaf.

serelixyue

Post   » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:48 am

oh what a beautiful photoshoot. I love Fred and NIssa. and Ms. Demi, of course! lovely little girly:)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:26 am

Lovely photos of everyone. Glad to see they had a fun day out.

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Thank you for the photos! They cheered me up. We didn't do a photoshoot this year for a bunch of reasons: not enough time for costumes, Spike and his mites, Chex knocked his teeth out, and I am horribly depressed. But it was nice to look at your pics! I'm glad the girls are doing well and keeping Fred in line.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 am

Loved the piggie under the leaf too! Great pics!

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 am

lovely big goblin pumpkin! and love the shoot too.

chataignon

Post   » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Fred says: Cheer up, Sidera!

I'm sorry things have been so rough for you lately. Poor Spike and Chex. I hope that things get better for them soon, and you too. Sometimes having these little guys is so stressful, especially when they get sick. I'm glad the pictures cheered you up.

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 am

hope you feel better, Sidera.. Love the pig pics!! Look at those gorgeous lips *SMOOCH*