The Legend Of Stripey

TexCavy

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:07 am

It's a "hoverpig". ;)

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm

I have a question about posting... Can you delete threads and if you can, how?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

No, you can't delete threads or posts.

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh, okay. What do I do if I accidently made a mistake and don't want something to be up? Like I don't want the post I did under "Cinnamon Bun" to be up, am I just stuck with it?
Thank you, Lynx

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Yes, you are stuck with it.

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 am

Oh well, thanks though!

minismama

Post   » Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 am

Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know that my sister is still Red, and I am still Stripey!

This picture was taken after mum pulled us out of our PRIVATE big cage and put us in a NOT SO PRIVATE big cage that is only seperated from Koda's cage by a cube grid divider. Mum said that Koda has been lonely since MaceyBear had to be put to sleep a couple weeks ago. Now Koda seems to like chewing on the bars and talking with Red Bear. I don't like this because Red Bear hogs the good corner. So, I go to the other end of the divider and chew on the bars until Koda comes over. Then I say, "!@@@#$$%...$$%^&*!!!"

Do you know what!!?? Mum took our PRIVATE big cage and put a BOY pig into it!!!!! I don't like that. Koda told my sister that the boy pig had been shuffled from place to place since last fall. Nobody wanted to keep him because he had something called "birth defects." Koda also told my sister that his name is Monkey and that he talks alot. She said it is hard to understand him because his wheekbox doesn't work right.

I think he looks alot like my sister, RedBear, only with longer messy fur. I'll bet he probably passes gas like my sister, too.

happiestgirl

Post   » Mon May 31, 2010 11:36 am

Can't wait to see pics of the new arrival!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 am

Oh, so cute!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Trying my very best to be patient and polite... and .... wait.

I'll bet he probably passes gas like my sister, too.
Oh my goodness, I can feel the love already!
wahah

minismama

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Being Stripey makes me a good boss in our cage. But Red Bear still doesn't agree. Every time I try to explain it again....she pees in my face. And then she goes back and hogs the good corner of the cage!!

Oh yeah...here's a picture of that BOY pig that mum gave our old PRIVATE big cage to.

Diva

Post   » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Poor Stripey! I think you should tell Momma that the boy pig needs some snipping. Then, you should move in with him so you can make sure he doesn't walk into walls and stuff. Then, you can run the cage, pee in his face, and ALWAYS get the good corner! To &@## with Red Bear and Koda!

Monkey--always so sweet and precious!