The Legend Of Stripey

minismama

Post   » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:48 am

I wish mum had let me wake up and finish shredding the paper before she took a picture. However, since I am still Stripey, that will improve the shot anyway.

Many things have happened since I last posted. Ummm....let's see...last August, mum brought TWO new girl foster pigs. Wouldn't you know, one of them was RED. That made a total of 3 RED pigs in the house. (all of them dedicated to gas passing)

Chanel, the black and white guinea pig, had couple of very good stripes on her! I like that. It turned out that she was also full of BABIES!! (I didn't like that...babies in the tummy...eyeew) What's worse is that on Oct. 2 of 2010, she had FOUR of them...ALL BOYS. But, all four of these boys had STRIPES. That counts for something, I guess.

On December 4, all of the BOY babies went back to the shelter and then to their forever homes. My mum was getting worried that dad might be getting too attached to Chanel and Mama Red. (they turned into up and coming hooligans....I like that.) But, on February 5th, Chanel and Mama Red went back to the shelter and then to THEIR forever homes.

Now, it is just me, Little Red Bear, Koda The Bear, and that BOY pig, Monkey.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:41 am

Hi Stripey :)

You had so many striped piggies in the house for a while, almost like a gang :)

But you are the cutest, of course :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Beautiful, all of you.

minismama

Post   » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Hi everyone!! Stripeyface here!!

Once again, mum brought home a foster pig. The new pig is named, "Orangina." She was round and quiet and....orangey. Since her previous humans left her in with a boy, Orangina has to stay with us until we can tell whether or not she has babies in her tummy.....eeyuww. I hope she doesn't have any.

Well, a few days went by and Orangina hadn't said anything. One afternoon, daddy cleaned all of our cages and put Orangina where we could sniff through the grids. As quickly as we could, Red Bear and I explained everything she needed to know. (Hooliganism 101: Crash Course)

When daddy put Orangina back in her cage....she started house shoving...dish flipping...paper ripping....loud wheeking. The Orange Pig....I think I like her.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Stripeyface, what a good teacher you are! Orangina is such a pretty girl.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 am

Yes, she is.

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 am

I can see why you like her Stripey. She's pretty AND smart.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:48 am

Aw! Stripeyface and Orangina! I love both of you!!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:50 am

Orangina is adorable. Hi Stripeface, thanks for the update.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Great name!

Guinea Love

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 am

Stripeface, you are adorable.

TubbyTX

Post   » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Piggy got attitude! Love it. :D