Three boars, one cage.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Great story! Glad everyone did well.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 pm

I love seeing all that grass! Guinea pigs love grass (and yours are so cute!).

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 pm

I love Mimic! And I am very glad they all get along so great :)

chataignon

Post   » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:35 pm

I love your pigs, they are too cute. And they looked so happy with all that grass!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:46 pm

My pigs are so jealous of the grass. I have some of the green stuff but my dad keeps insisting it remains 'lawn' so the 'grass fairy' mysteriously cuts it during working hours... grrrr!

Glad the little 'uns get on so well now. :·)

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Today, since I've misplaced my nail clippers during the move, I took the three boys to the vet to have their nails clipped.

Poor Mimic had two of his nails clipped too short and, while struggling, decided to kick and smear blood all over my t-shirt. I felt somewhat awkward walking out of the room, but not as bad as I felt for poor Mimic who was reduced to a piggie-whimpering mess near the end of his session.

Due to the stress of today I decided to not poke at them with a camera and instead gave them extra veggies for not biting either me or the vet.

Cashew has also put on .05kg - woop! I'm hoping he'll be able to gain back his missing .15kg - that would make me happy to have him back to his original fatty weight.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Poor babies but it sounds as though they're doing well.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 am

I've been informed by Koda that despite the drama and disorganisation caused by moving flat once, we need to move again.

Koda does not like the living room floor. Not even for parsley.

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Koda Stttreeetch!

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Poor Koda, how he suffers for that parsley. He wants to go back to boyfriend's house and get extra veggies without all that hard work! ;)-

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 am

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to say, "thanks!" I enjoy reading the chronicles, so keep up the great writing!

clairey

Post   » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:50 am

Poor Koda! All that slippery wooden weirdness under his little tootsies. Has he found the hallway yet?