Three boars, one cage.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 pm

scrible is beautiful!

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:03 am

JadeMagpie - His fur hasn't been trimmed by me and I'm assuming his previous owner didn't trim it. I'm not sure at all how long it will grow.

Thank you everyone for his compliments :) He is my little snuggly teddy bear.

Yesterday I let the two pig-sitted pigs have floortime with Scribble. They all got on exceptionally well, there was a bit of food stealing and the eldest seemed to enjoy boar glue-ing the two youngin's so I had to rescue scribble and give his rear-end a bit of a wipe.

Oh Boars. Sigh.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Scribble has the energy of a mini-pig so he is able to keep up with his busy mini-pig schedule. A schedule which includes more than just eating, sleeping and pooping.

While I was staying with the boyfriend for a few days, Scribble decided that it was his duty on earth to keep a post-operative me healthy and active. During cuddle time the little rascal would popcorn his way away from cuddle time and happily dash around boyfriend's living room for half an hour or so. Once I had completed my daily exercise time he would allow himself to be caught and I would return him to his cage.

Scribble took his duties as Human-Fitness-Motivator very seriously. He had been looking forward to enjoying a nice holiday away from caring for me when we finally returned home. You can imagine his shock when he realised we were babysitting... I mean entertaining, two boars for three weeks!

Blu, who might have been pictured here when he still had a baby face

And Pickle who almost-nearly-so-close to being kidnapped!

Scribble was still trying to get his house in order so being polite would have to wait!

Once Blu and Pickle had gone home I had expected to move Scribble down into the pet room where he could have the sight/sound company of my flatmate's group of 5 guinea pigs. How wonderful would it be if Blu and Pickle could fill the companionship gap while they were staying?

I had dreams of a super-long cage that would give the boys some rumble-room and decided that perhaps a happy medium would be that they could share a plate of veggies and some floortime together. I tried my first floortime...

Scribble didn't seem to really mind being pancaked beneath Blu but I did mind having to spend time wiping boar glue out of his coat after their meeting.

My super large imagined cage never was created, but due to time constraints rather than because I was traumatised by having to deal with boar glue and stank again :)

Soon it was time for our guests to go back to their own people, but Scribble was still short of free time!

He was heavily involved in guarding the sweeties during Movie Night

During a brief day of sunshine he was also required to come to terms with The Great Outdoors for the first time.

Just when he thought his schedule couldn't become more hectic, Scribble found himself moving house again! Except this time it was his home within a home moving and not his entire geographical location changing.

Scribble finally moved into the pet room and was upgraded from his 2x2 (which, if you were to ask him, completely cramped the style of his mini-pig-crazy-popcorn laps!)

Now he has to find emergency hiding locations...

Stress out the humans by ensuring the water bottle is always empty...

Use things IMPROPERLY

What?

AND locate his own dinners!

With all of these things to do each and every day, he finds it so incredibly difficult finding the time to do the toilet in one polite corner of the cage instead of everywhere.

Poor Scribble.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Awwww adorable piggies!

clairey

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Pickle does not look real!

Such a busy piggy young Master Scribble is.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 pm

I love Scribble's agenda. What a busy pig!

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Scribble is such a busy boy with so much to do and so much to get into!

tashab

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

I love Scribble. I also fully support the pig-napping of Pickle should the opportunity arise.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:02 pm

What an active life Scribble leads. Obviously that keeps him in such good shape that he's limber enough to climb on top of his house to eat the tastiest hay strands that reside on top of the hay bag.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:21 am

Hehe! Love the pics, Scribble looks full of glee :))

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:34 am

Smart little piggy, Master Scribble is. And that is one stupendously awesome hay bag.

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:10 pm

He is so adorable! He's not quite a texel, but his hair is frizzy. Like a long-haired rex!