Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Good luck, hopefully you don't use too many band-aids

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm

~~~~~ ninja vibes ~~~~~~

Malilla

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Momo, I think the Kitty Wings and the magic wand will light up when the phone rings. I told my daughters I want this for my birthday:

Image Idon't know what it's called in English, Kitty holds salt and Mimmy pepper.

I love sleeping pigs. Whenever my girls lie there so happy and secure I always melt away.

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm

salt and pepper shakers! Nice!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh Momo, fingers crossed that you turn out beautiful things with no blood on them : )

onetwo

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:41 am

Hey Bujimo, email me. I have something for Momo that might make a nice pressie! *wink*

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 am

If somebody encourages me enough, I will have an awesome gift for a Hello Kitty fan by one of the upcoming holidays.

Malilla

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 am

My awesome phone is ever so sweet. Alas, I need an adapter for our wonderful Deutsche Telekom who has changed their technology since 2001 when we had our line connected from ISDN to DSL and whatever and this is an Analog-Thing... I hate Deutsche Telekom. Always hated it.

Now I'm sitting in the basement /cellar bureau (office?) where my husband has miraculously an opportunity to have Kitty going, It flashes its wings and the wand and we are amazed.

bujimo
Emma

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:01 am

There comes a point in a man's life where he should just give up his lifestyle.
Succumb to the powers of Hello Kitty.
Waiting for just the day she brings home a pet named Hello Kitty.

The phone.
It lights up, it moves.
How much more scary and evil can this cat gets?
Do you all even know Mo is afraid of cats?

onetwo

Post   » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:36 am

Lmao Ok that is kind of funny. More so to me because I had an image in my head of shipping Momo my cat Lucky. He is the most needy, soft, sweet, well tempered cat in the whole world. Everyone who meets him wants to buy him from me. My sister in law has (jokingly) threatened to break into my apartment when we were gone and kittynap him! *swipe* lol so its very hard for me to think of anyone afraid of cats. Its easy to see why this kind of collection would stick. Its cute, never boring because there are so many different things, its not too expensive, and its everywhere so even if you are in Hawii or wisconsin you will be able to find a unique gift. Plus it all coordinates! lol like I told my dad several years ago... "just embrace the chickens dad!" He finally gave up fighting it and they had fun for a few years decorating, antique searching and collecting. Its great to say she is now done with the chicken phase so everything is slowy going away. I have a feeling that one day she will get board and/or find something else. Just think of all the fun conversations you will have with the grandkids! "yeah so this was crazy grandmomo's and I's first apartment together!"

Malilla

Post   » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 am

For Ben:

kittyhell.com

There's another poor soul out there.

:)

Momo, do you use Google Chrome, by any chance?
(You can use a Kitty theme there...)

mitzi

Post   » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Great!! All this Hello kitty stuff makes me want some!! :)
So glad for another Tales! Great pictures!
when you get the time could you please post the recipe for all of us foodies. :)