Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

Sidera17

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:26 am

Haha! I was skimming and misread "The LIGHTS in the cage are huge." Hm.... I thought. Then I read, "They're so hard to swallow" and was like, "Whaaaa?" *lol*

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Yes, it takes forever to recover from any "damage" to the lungs. Yes, rest is good for you. Your video games can wait.... :)

Most pre-natals are so big (this is observation, not a doctor here) because of the fish oil. Seeing as Momo eats plenty of that, maybe just taking some folic acid (very small, easy to swallow) would help? That and Vit. C.

BTW, nice tempting "on the next episode." So mean....

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Hmmm...
I think compared to an average diet, we tend to eat plenty of fish, if not 5 times a week or more, mostly sardines, sea bass and trouts,...
I stopped drinking soymilk an year ago because of my "habitual" kidney stones, but I still eat tons of seaweed... (iron?)
So... I just need to buy folic acid?
The thought of eating horse pills sends chills down my spine.
*shivers*

Anemic, I don't know, or the blood work during routine dialysis will show right...?
I am not sure...
*kadonk*

Wah, I just want to stay awake past 9pm to watch late night TV and go on a hike and picnic without falling asleep while everyone was eating the sushi's and sammies I made!

Anyways...
Moving on.
I got those little LED tap lights at Target where all the flashlights were.
They have adhesive backing, but I managed to squigee the zipties behind it adhesive unit and tied it onto the cage.

And as for Miss McChompChomp's friend...

After the last and 3rd Hello Kitty Stapler vanish into thin air at work, I have now concluded that my cubicle sits in the middle of a black hole!
Thought those vacuum-y thingies only exists in the galaxies...
U.S. Sanrio don't even carry these anymore, I had Momama buy and mail me the last all the way from Taiwan...
*wah*

Wheekers3

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:54 pm

I'd write "Momo's" on that thing with a permanent marker.

You could lick it in plain view of most co-workers and then start coughing profusely. Maybe the dire threat of infection will keep them at bay.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:17 pm

New roomie!

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Oh Momo, you have me jumping out of my skinny jeans! (That are one size too small) ;-P

Tammy

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Prenatal Vits aren't that huge. I get mine from Costco.

TexCavy

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah, my prescription potassium supplements make my vitamin pills look like babies. Talk about horse pills. :) Speaking of those horrible things, I am overdue for one now. ugh.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Folic Acid.

And yes, if you had blood work done, they would definitely have seen if you were anemic or not.

I'm all for the licking of the stapler in plain sight. Works with my students if I don't want them touching my candy!

Haha! At first I thought the stapler was Emma's new friend! Hehehehe!

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:30 am

LOL CavyCastle, I thought that Stapler was the "friend" too!

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 am

Those pics are so adoable, but I forgot to mention it when thinking of horse pills. LOL

bujimo
Emma

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 am

Vitamins were buy one get one free.
We bought folic and prenatal.
The woman at the counter who rang us up congratulated us, then mo said is pnemonia, the woman even looked more alarmed.
By then it was 8pm mo was too tired to explain.

It us 10 here.
Again- she asleep.
Bad news, she fell asleep before she took the vitamins.
I don't know how big.
Thanks for the helps.
I hope she feels better soon.
The apartment is scary quiet without a loud mo.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:17 am

I hope you feel better soon, too, Momo.

I'm sorry about the stapler. :(

The picnic looks delicious!

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 am

Wake her up with a glass of orange juice in hand and a vitamin, say "drink!" Then when she's done, she can go back to bed. (Hey, it works in my house.)

merrie

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:27 am

Before I went back a page in the thread, I was totally thinking Momo was expecting. That would have been a surprise new "friend" for Emma!

I take (I kid you not) Flintstones sour gummies vitamins for folic acid. I had a very nasty bout of pneumonia a few years back, and it took me months to get back to a normal sleep schedule. Exercise was still difficult as many as six months later (although it's always rather difficult, isn't it?). I hope you'll fare better, Momo. Some people get pneumonia and then just bounce right back; it never ceases to amaze me.

jedifreac

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Costco has these really tasty gummy bear and gummy fruit vitamins for grown-ups...

Tammy

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:17 pm

jedifreak - I love those! We have 3 bottles at home. Wish I had them when I as a kid...

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 pm

People, no ganging up on momo when I am asleep!
*geesh*
Okay, here is the thing.
I do not like vitamins, they are the size of a Tamago.
That is right y'all. Tamago is so big now, she has officially become a unit of measurement in our household.

Little Tamago
Uh... if hippos lay eggs...

Emma has lost all hope in life when she sees my speed of loading her pictures and stories..
T'is her latest dramatic sleeping pose!

Tammy

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Oh my gosh! Tamago is a big girl now!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 pm

No kidding!

I wanna give poor Emma a hug!

986 posts