Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Poor Emma - she looks so desolate! Tamago's turned into a gorgeous big girl.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 am

Where is the promised Emma's new roomie? *whining like a kid*

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:31 am

Ditto.

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 am

NEW ROOMIE? Momo, you must tell us... NOW!

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:45 am

Stomp! Boohoo, cry! POUT!. "Now momo"!!!!!!

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 am

I was wondering if the new friend was Beibei's favorite bunny... That is the purple lounge bunny that keeps stealing legs, isn't it?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:24 am

I just adore those little innocent faces :) And sleepy pigs, I could watch them all day :)

Hope you are better now, Cutemomomi.

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am

Ditto Bytxlaura! C'mon momo! :-)

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 am

aww Momo!
I have hate hate HATE taking pills too. I have to get the snappable ones so I can swallow them.
Can't wait to here about Emma's roomie. :)
Feel better soon Momo :)

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:26 am

Momo, you and Emma and Buji would all probably enjoy a read from the latest report on Milkyway's thread. On second thought, don't let Emma see it. She might get ideas. ;)

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 am

Tamago is a little Dinosaur! Haha!

Princess Aurora

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 am

Little Tamago! Not that little anymore it seems! Hehehe! *muah!*

I was browsing in a design related blog and I found this and I thought of you, momo ;-)

http://www.compradiccion.com/producto/hello-kitty

The web is in spanish, but you can still see loads of Hello Kitty related objects of all kind. ;-)

CinnamonSpice

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:21 am

If you need help, I can try and translate a bit for you.

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 am

tamago is frikking adorable! I love her little lopsided ears ^^

And I'm guessing you won't have a lack of iron in your blood as you eat lots of seaweed so maybe it's something else? It could be as simple as an allergy or more complicated like Chronic Fatigue (which is what I have and I want to sleep 24/7).

Whatever it is, I hope you improve soon. Being tired all the time truly sucks.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:08 pm

I tried asking my ma to mail me another Hello Kitty stapler since I lost the last one. It was a flat NO.
My mom told me the last one she mailed me; the postage was more expensive than the stapler itself.
And she went on telling me that I would not die of Spontaneous Combustion if I use the plain ones provided at work…
Thanks for the link Princess Aurora! I went looking, and also linked to the design blog, I love how many of the ideas maximize the use of smaller spaces! :)

Before we bring out Armando – Emma’s new roomie, we want to show y’all our latest photoshoot for spring. I know it is rather late, but it is kind of hard to get chores around the house done when you go to bed at 9 daily. So now, the laundry is folded, house vacuumed, time to show off our photos!

First up, Tamago, with her one curly whiska and every ounce of her love-chub! 
Then, we have our Beibei. Pay attention to this picture, we will talk about her later…
Then of course, a blossoming Emma McChompChomp where her protein rich human flesh diet have brought out the shine in her silky shiny hair!

Just like any of our other photo-shoots, all models were greatly compensated for putting up with me and the camera for y’all entrainment purposes!

I have always thought since Emma is always so playful and spunky, she would really like to have a friend…. If she wasn’t wired to kill all guinea pigs!
Finding her a friend whom she will not eat for supper, would make the challenge of the century for Buji and I. But that does not mean we would throw in the white towel so soon though…
So one day, we were wandering around for an Espresso Machine, … we saw Armando.
Instead of coming home with a java pumping goodness pumping appliance, we came home with a hamster.
Let’s just say for the sake of argument, Armando is a handsome little neutered boy! :)

Tamago and Beibei can’t wait to meet Armando…
Or as Buji says, can’t wait to see the inevitable end that Armanda will encounter.
With Emma fed and remotely in a decently cheery mood, it is time for the friends to meet.
What the what??? Out of all the furry things I could eat, you brought this one home?
Did you all see the *made in China* stamp on this? Has Armando been tested for lead and mercury?
We though perhaps a bowl of yumyum could break the ice… or at least get a conversation going…?
”You better not be eyeing my yumyums Armando!”
I tell you again Armando. If I see one less sprig of parsley, there will be blood… or fabric glue…

Geesh, ain’t those love birds getting along just fine.
*wiping the sweat off my forehead*
Time to put them in their home and see how they do in their natural daily setting.
Armando has wheels for feetsies and 4 AAA batteries for organs.
So while Emma McChompChomp was uh… chugging dietary fibers, Armando was strolling around the cage in his BUSY mode.
Then Armando brought out the only piece of asset he owns under his name – a pink ball!
What the what,? How am I supposed to eat you now?
Come out Armando, I promise I won’t eat you till tomorrow.
Well, I am just going to camp out here until he comes out for dinner.
Armando was getting a tad claustrophobic after all; it was time for some yummy pellets.
Emma McChompChomp even joined in and shared a few sprigs of cilantro with him too. :)
It had been a long day for everyone here at the house, and finally, Emma and her prisoner of love settled down for the night.
Good night Armando. Just saying,… if I were you, I will sleep with both of my beady eyes opened!”
I think they are just going to be fine…
By the way, I did come home with a Momotrom. It powers up a momo every morning, and makes frothy hot milk for my hot chocolate.

Now, all fun and games aside, let’s talk about our Beibei.
I have noticed little things here and there in her recent pictures that remind me of her age. Her shoulders are no longer square with muscles, and her eyes are losing that Beibei sparkle…
She also is having trouble with her sight; she now often misses the treat on my hands and bite into my fingers instead.
The tumor has not really been bothering her, but on bad days, she makes jerking movements to intentionally raise her head so she could breathe easier and sleep on a pillow to lessen the weight on her lungs.
She has lots of good days, and a few bad days in a while.
She sometimes would only eat half of her yumyums, then retreat into her house for a nap.
She still enjoys humans and special cc feeding time, and we are also able to keep her weight up despite of her obvious disinterest in veggies.
From now on, remind me what a wonderful fun of 6 years I have had with her on her bad days.
Cheer for us on her good days, and simply just hold my hand on her scary days.
As you can see, she is still as beautiful as ever.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh my! These photos are fantastic! So bright and colourful! Tamago, Emma and Beibei are so photogenic and look so happy with life - and no wonder! I love their little chubby cheeks! I just want to give them both a big kiss and a cuddle :)

And Armando - what a perfect name! Emma's expressions upon meeting him - just brilliant! They are all so expressive!

Hehehehehe!!!! Ian had to look too, we are enjoyed these pictures so much, you have made our day :) Thanks!

Tammy

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 pm

I love you Beibei! Stay strong ol' girl =)

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:34 pm

BeiBei reminds me of my BB. She is a strong girl! She'll be with ya for another 30 years :-)

mitzi

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 pm

That was Great! Love Emmas new friend!
Beibei is such a beautiful mature lady.
Hope you are feeling better Momo.

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Awesome story telling momo, I love how cute they look together. Emma had some really sweet poses in there. Beibei is as beautiful as ever. Wishing she and your family lots of happy days ahead.

986 posts