Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

Mottle Tuft

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Maybe I missed something somewhere, but what exactly is wrong with Beibei? I certainly hope she recovers soon!! She is so pretty, and I love reading about her and your other pigs. *piggy hugs and pats to Beibei*

Guinea Gramma
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Dear Momo and Ben - You wrote me to try to help me with uploading pictures of my dear piggy children even during your trials with Bei Bei. One of my piggie kids is called Ninja so she is sending her love. And now I will try to get this picture uploaded.
and Ninja is sending love and healing thoughts to you and your family. Guinea gramma and her piggy children

rpaws

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Best wishes toward Bei Bei. May she still have a duty to spread more joy and love on this earth for a while.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I sure hope so rpaws. I love little Beibei

piggiepaws

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Stay strong Beibei! You are loved by many.

cat22woman

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh, Momo, I'm so sorry. Hope Beibei enjoys her day in the sun and grass. Eat well, sweet girl.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:23 am

All fingers and paws are crossed for the lovely Beibei. I hope she enjoys all the loving, sun and grass she is and will be receiving.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Have glorious day outside everyone!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:37 pm

I have been down that path you are now on with Bei Bei. Chilli keeps veering off track and circling around but we know she's heading along in that general direction too. Sending some of her ninja 'don't go too-far too-soon' vibes to Bei Bei.

Hope you got your picnic in the park with your girls and they all enjoyed the sweet grass and warm sunshine to make plenty more Momo memories. :o)

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm so sorry about Beibei. Let us know how she is.

Fossil Barb

Post   » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 am

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending a prayer for Beibei. We love you little girl. Thinking of you Momo & Ben.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Beibei you need to get better! Eve says so, and shes a might bit cranky with the new baby, she says he poops to much and makes funny sounds.

Hugs for you Momo your doing your best and hopefully you'll get a few more months with her.

shadowkitten

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Momo, I never post on your thread but I always read it. I love all your piggies, and I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of Beibei and hoping the best for you and her.

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 pm

All our thoughts are with you and your family Momo, I'm hoping for the best for all of you. ((Hugs))

tashab

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Sending good thoughts your way.

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Ninja vibes and piggy love to Beibei!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 am

My so very bad, I should have logged on earlier to let you know that Beibei is now doing better.
Other than her pronounced slowness in her motion, she is eating and going to the toilet well.
Although she still needs a little assistance to keep her tushie clean and dry, no complaints from me. :)

Mottle Tuft, Beibei was diagnosed with a "growth" on her left lung that sit slightly on her heart back in September 2008.
I lost Meimei to a spleen tumor, so when I heard the news, I thought I was losing her that very day.
And look how far we have come!

Guinea Gramma, I am so happy you have figured it out. One of the biggest pleasure on GL is posting and sharing pictures with our friends. We will now all look forward meeting your piggies.
and thanks ever so much for the *authentic Ninja Vibes!* :)

Thank you my friends for all the wishes and support, you have indeed all came and help our hands on bad days.
Just like WEBS said, good days or bad days, we will be here loving and caring for each and every one of them until the day they stray towards that d*mn bridge.

Beibei was still not feeling up to par on saturday, but we enjoyed a wonderful day in the park with them on Sunday.
Kids and parents all wanted to come and pet our girls, I welcomed them to pet Beibei on my lap or Tamago in the fence.
However, we do require a photo ID and a signed waiver for anyone who wants to pet our McChompChomp! :)

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am

What a happy family! Beautiful pictures!

GPigsRSweet

Post   » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 am

That is a beautiful picture of you and Beibei, both of you look very nice.

I'm so glad to hear that Beibei is doing better, and hopefully she will continue to feel better!

chataignon

Post   » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 am

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that Beibei is doing better now! I was so worried about her. Great pictures too, looks like you guys had such a nice day.

986 posts