The Princess and the Flower

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am

OMG, I'm in shock. :'(

I just saw your post about Rosie and then Princess... I can't believe. I'm so, SO sorry, Tashab... it's not fair, it's so sad you lost your girls that close. We know how much you loved your pigs and we loved them too.

I'm really, really sorry. ((hugs))

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Oh, no. I’m so, so sorry. I don’t know what to say. Princess and Rosie were two very special guinea pigs.

I don’t think you did anything wrong for Rosie at the end. When she took ill, you tried to see if there was anything you could do to save her, which is what any good guinea pig parent would do. When you realized it was not possible, you made sure she was comfortable in her passing.

Princess and Rosie were two of GL’s finest guinea pigs. They will be missed by many.

tashab

Post   » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Thank you all for the kind words. I miss them both so much. I haven't been able to empty out the cage, but it is also awful walking by it and having it be empty, with no curious burbles.

AlfonzPig

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

Tashab, Ive finally just finished reading your story, and this is so sad. I am so sorry for your loss, it is heartbreaking. My love and the love of my piggies goes out to you. We are sending you everything we have.

On another note. I got Jellybean through Piggles rescue, and they are amazing and fantastic people. They put all their effort into getting Jellybean to me and making sure he had a good home.

I hope that when you are ready, if you decide to have more piggies, that Piggles rescue has some piggies just for you. If I were closer I wish I could come and comfort you for your loss, and help you through your time of sadness.

Love from Muskoka, here in Ontario. I hope you feel my love and support.

clairey

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Oh goodness, I just got caught up. That's heartbreaking to lose them both so close together. I'm so sorry.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Tashab,
I just read. My heart goes out to you. Many hugs.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Tashab, I know your heart must be hurting right now so much and there are so many hugs and so much love floating around here. Add mine to that too.

I've followed your thread for so long and it's so sad to hear what you've gone through over the last week. <3 so many hugs.

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:10 pm

I am so sorry for your losses! It is just so sad.