A tale of one pig...and his new found slave!

Fred_and_co

Post   » Fri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Yes both my girls are spayed.

My boys are far too spoiled they get wifes and they get too keep there manly bits!!

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments it's amazing how far we have all come. In such little time, but I think the decision to split my trio was for the best both pairs are inseparatable it really is a happy ever after for everyone concerned.

Wilma and Fred...

Pebbles and Patrick...

We had some fun out on the grass today, as the weather was lovely!

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Fri May 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Is that Patrick the Teddy? Or at least the silver speckles? :p Hehe so cute!

Fred_and_co

Post   » Fri May 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Yes Patrick is the silver and white pig, I believe he's a rex. Patrick says thank you, he really is a cutie!!

Fred_and_co

Post   » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 am

I have totally neglected my chronicle, but I did want to share how much me and my piggies have bonded and just how cute rescue pigs are.

Pebbles, my mini dog...

And patrick my new arrival, he came to me on the 4th May he has truly blossomed!

Theres nothing quite like rescues xx.

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:46 am

Haha, adorable!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:40 am

Great vids!!!

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 am

Aww this is such a sweet chronicle! I love your pigs and your videos too! :D

Fred_and_co

Post   » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

We have been very busy, but things are slowly but surely starting to settle with one thing or another. We do have exciting news for you though!

A few months ago, I was at a friends who fosters for a Guinea Pig Rescue were I met Bette it was love at first site but sadly I couldn't offer her a home as Parents were very much against it and I would have needed an additional cage. Well a month or so went by and I was informed she had been homed, by luck I happened to check the website to see this gorgeous lady was still in rescue.

Armed with my new information.... and One More Pig later.

I'd like to introduce Bette!

Seems a Mop got smuggles in to!

Above is Milo, he has just been neutered!

Excuse the date on this picture, Really need to fix that!

Loves young dream...

Bette is a very dominant girl, I tried her with both of my girls too give her some company, that didn't go very well.

They are having floortime well divided floortime but it is allowing them to interact. 4 weeks and counting as of today!

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh my gosh! They are adorable! I didn't expect that mop to come along! He is soooo cute!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:52 pm

The mop is fantastic.

Fred_and_co

Post   » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

The Mop is fantastic and I have some more cage designs for you too.

This is the base and hayloft which are separate which allow for easy cleaning and I love the clear :).

Image x 3

The new cage although it does need raised and doors fixed will do in the meantime though. Milo at present is in a temp cage and is being cleaned daily tp minimise the risk of infection!

The Popcorning MOP, also known as Milo!

tashab

Post   » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Are you sure there's a pig under all that fur?
Your video is adorable! He seems so happy to have a lady nearby!