A tale of one pig...and his new found slave!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am

I love the "Wow! That worked!" look on his face when he first gets out. Such a smart boy.

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 am

Well done, Fred! You can star in Prisonbreak now, you make it so easy.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 am

HAHA go Fred go!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 am

Wow, that is some talented pig.

If mine had a coroplast tray that much smaller than their grid-space, I know they would pee OVER the edge. They're tidy and helpful like that.

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 am

Fred-dini the escape artist! lol

akintolife

Post   » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:15 pm

So cute!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks for the video. It was fun to watch as Fred figured out he could actually get out.

Fred_and_co

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 am

I'm afraid it's not good news for Patrick he's scheduled in for bladder surgery Monday, so he will be a spoiled little boy this weekend!

Little P is bright and happy, he's had no weight loss and had it not been for his routine appointment yesterday we would have been non the wiser about the stones.

I figured making a fuss of him this weekend won't do any harm - Patrick is being spoiled silly, he's also used all my money so I can't afford to go out anyway!

Mmm.. Some tasty spaghetti,

Now we can't argue with tasty grass!

I'm feeling a bit nervous as I've never had a guinea pig operated on but I'm hopeful we'll be ok and the post op care won't be to much, also reading many links to make sure I know what I'm doing.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 am

You can't have a more supportive community than this one for post-op nerves. Seriously, I would have lost my mind in December if it weren't for GL.

Good luck, Patrick! Paws crossed!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 am

Hoping for the best for him!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 am

Oh Patrick, we are all here for you and your mum, sending all good vibes and love xxx

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 am

Good luck Patrick, you cute little guy. Make sure your mummy feeds you lots of noms after the surgery!