Snickerspants Productions

happiestgirl

Post   » Sat May 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Chocobutt & Snickers... like yin & yang. Sweet Charlie seems awfully innocent :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 7:09 am

I just love Charlie, he is a real little character :)

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 am

Well, you know Charlie would never cause such trouble! He's sayin' "mama, I've just been layin here this whole time!"

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 11:24 am

I just realized that in the hayrack-mess pic you can JUST see Snickers in the man-cave, where he ran when I approached!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 11:58 am

In my opinion, the BEST part about hanging out here with you pig-crazies is that when something happens to my boys for the first time I often know what it is. So I didn't panic this morning when I saw Charlie. I just said to myself, "Huh, so THAT'S what a poop-shoe looks like up close!"

Charlie isn't into my playing with his feet, so into a bathtub he went.

I tried to get you guys an adorable Charlie pic in the bathtub, but he literally kept turning his back to me.

I think the mistake I made was dealing with the poop-shoe BEFORE breakfast. Next time I'll try it the other way around and see if that makes me more popular. :)

happiestgirl

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Awww he was embarrassed to be photographed during poop shoe removal!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Tell Charlie it is perfectly pig-like to get poop shoes :)

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 10:34 pm

I love these two, they're just too much. That picture of the Chocobutt laying on the hay is too cute for words.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 1:50 am

Oh, the distain! Oh, the bitter shame. Starved. Wet. Dirty toes. Mother, how could you?? ;)-

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 am

You tell Charlie 'poop-shoes' are the new in thing and Fairy approves of them :) I was really proud of her having some!
And don't you know, Alden, some piggies like a little privacy in the bath;)

TexCavy

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 am

Privacy? He's bathing with his pants on. *wink*

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 10:27 am

Monday: On Cuddle Cups

The hardest time is waiting for the cuddle cups to come out of the dryer.

That's much better!

Snickers likes to use his cup for off-label purposes. Purpose one: as a butt-warmer, now that he's missing his butt-mullet. (Also please note saxy leg.)

Off-label purpose two: Fortification for "my" cucumber chunk (as opposed to "our" cucumber chunk).