Squeaky Stories! Volume 1

shadowkitten

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks everyone :) Nice to see you, Fairy!

I know it's kind of late for this, but they were too cute to not show you all! Maggie and Juni hope everyone had a great holiday :)

Maggie also celebrated her 6th birthday!!! :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 pm

What a pair of delightful photos :)

Happy 6th Birthday, Maggie xxx

(and I DO apologise, I got very carried away on the previous page, I think planning for Christmas was getting to me)!

shadowkitten

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:51 pm

It's been forever since I've posted here, but I feel like giving you all an update (if you even remember us still)!

Maggie passed away on May 6th of this year. She was 7.5 years old and had a tumor on her lower abdomen that started limiting her mobility because of its exponential growth. I made the hardest choice I've ever had to make and had her put to sleep. She kissed my finger right up until she was too tired to do so anymore. I still miss her so much.

Juni has generally been doing well, but is a single pig now. Last week, she started having blood in her urine... an x-ray revealed a bladder stone at the very end of her urethra, as well as a UTI. The vet was able to flush it out, and ever since then she's been eating, putting weight back on, and doing generally well. She's been more cuddly than she ever has and I am definitely enjoying it :)

Hope you're all doing well!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:09 pm

I am so sorry about Maggie. And hope Juni does not have any stone recurrences!

Love your picture.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:42 pm

So sorry for your loss of Maggie. I do remember what a beautiful piggy she was from your chronicle. Great news on Juni and hope she continues to do well.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:25 am

What a grand age, I am sorry Maggie had to leave you.

Well done to Juni with the op! May that be the end of nasty stones and infections for good :)

jeapa

Post   » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 pm

I really enjoyed reading Maggie and Juni's chronicle. They are such beautiful girls.

I am sorry Maggie is no longer with you.

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Oh, I've missed Maggie and Juni. I'm so sorry Maggie left us, your girls are so so photogenic. You photos can go on calendars.

228 posts