As Told By Maggie - The Story of a Crazy Mommy

maggiemae

Post   » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:31 pm

That is kind of what I am thinking. It is super frustrating. She doesn't have any of the other signs so I might give it a little more time.

I can't do this noisy thing another night so I hope they play nice or they are going it the closet for the night. LOL

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:33 am

I had a few females in the past who went into a full 20 day hormonal spree, from one hormonal sessions continuous to the next. Then it was gone, as if nothing ever happened. I would keep an eye onto it, though, it shouldn't last.

maggiemae

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 pm

I have officially let my creative spirit shine through guinea pig related art projects. This, unlike my guinea pigs, poops out candy.

Pictures shall follow when the project is completed!

maggiemae

Post   » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Lets all give a big warm welcome to our newest member of the piggy chronicle family!

Presenting....

Pinata Maggie!

HELLO!!!

OMNOMNOM! I LOVE pinata grass!

Okay so maybe Mommy needs help... Her students think so for real. This did NOT however shock them. Her cabinets are plastered in guinea pig photos..
So they kind of knew she had a problem to begin with....

ANYWAY, on to more important events. Mommy helped us send our first letter in the mail!

Ripley, a horse in a rescue a little ways away has an ouchy on his leg. He posted on facebook asking for prayers and wishes to get well soon. We broke our piggy banks and each decided to buy a get well soon card together and each of us would donate a dollar! (Mommy drove us and paid for the stamp! ;)

We got all kinds of supplies out!
THEN! We picked out a SUPER cool card!
Indra and Sophie approved!

Maggie, what should we say?
I think we should tell him we have been thinking about him all wheek and we hope he gets well soon!
Okay sounds good! Where are the markers?!?!
Looking good?
Hey Indra! Are you in here? Does it look good?
Sure!
Okay, lets get some pictures so they know who we are, paw print this baby up and send it off...

I hope Ripley likes his card!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 am

That's a very sweet gesture and healing vibes from here as well, for Ripley's recovery. Pinata Maggie is a great idea and nicely done. The girls are looking good as well. They looked like they helped alot with the card.

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 am

Awww!

maggiemae

Post   » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Pinata Maggie made a new friend today!

Hello Sharky!

Pinata Maggie can't wait to meet all the pinata friends being made!!

IcePigs

Post   » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:04 am

My little ladies would like to congratulate Pinata Maggie on her bravery, they would never dare to sit so still next to such a scary shark.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Pinata Maggie is cute! My favorite pic of the card series has to be "Indra, are you in here?" =)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:04 am

Love the pinatas!

maggiemae

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 am

I wanted to be a guinea pig... But they told me I was too small..

So I stretched....

But instead of getting taller... I got curiouser and curiouser..

What is this?

And this?

And this?....

Ooops! HELP I'M STUCK!!
The walls are closing in!

Whew!

The piggies wanted to update... But photobucket doesn't want them to right now. Maybe later...

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:54 am

What a cutie pie. Seeing the curious hammy always brings back fond memories of my hammies. They definitely different in personality from the pigs, but very lovable in their own way. What's your Campbell called?

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 pm

How how how did I miss your thread???
I love your pictures, and I see you too a Hello Kitty lover! <3
Those pinatas are so cute, now you make me wanna go and get a pinata!!

Cute cute hammies, but I am ... a bit skared of hammies...
You guys seeing a trend here, I am actually deathly skared of many many animals! :p

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:22 am

Awwww so cute!!

maggiemae

Post   » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/igotyopotpie/191BF2A5 ... CC60743E.mp4

I was watching tv when I got home from work today. I kept hearing a funny noise but when I muted the tv it stopped. Finally I tried one last time and it was coming from the other room. Indra is hooting. I could hear it a room away with the tv on. All I can do is take her in, in the morning. I'm just kind of freaked out. She is way more quiet about it when she is on my lap but she can't make her other noises without hooting in them..

I am mad because I rent and they came in and sprayed yesterday. They do it every 3 months but my boyfriend was home when they came this time and they did NOT do what they said they did when I moved in. I'm worried that could have caused a uri but I'm also worried its something more. She was 100% okay when I took her out Wed.

I am just upset and worried.. :/

As for an update, my friend wanted that hammy hams so she has a happy new home eating people's fingers and running in her ball.

Also, the piggies have a new sister. Emma Lee (aka BooBoo) is a 4 lb 4 year old chihuahua who thinks her sisters look super yummy.

I can post some pics later. I'm not 100% sure how to on my phone.

I don't really know any "piggy people" anymore so I thought I would post here because I'm upset. :/

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:28 pm

I hope it is unrelated to spraying. And hope it resolves/clears up quickly!

Crazy4me

Post   » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 am

maggiemay- my JoeJoe does this on occasion either when she is sleeping or when she is finished eating. Usually she will cough and then I won't hear it again. I think in JoeJoe's case that she falls asleep with something in her mouth ( pocketing food) or it gets caught in her throat. I mentioned this to the vet and she thinks the same as I do. JoeJoe has no other symptoms and her lungs remain clear. Maybe it was the spray that irritated something either in the nose or throat.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:26 am

How is the hooting?

178 posts