As Told By Maggie - The Story of a Crazy Mommy

Sidera17

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow, she is a big pig!

JadeMagpie

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm

OMG lookit that stretchy piggy~ ! Adorable!

maggiemae

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Happy Birthday my beautiful little lady.

I actually cried tonight. My little baby, my first little baby is 3 years old today.

I remember getting her. I remember learning how to take care of her. She was the first piggy of five. Now three after Lucy left us and Sunshine left me.

She is my sassy little brat, and my kisses for treats giver.

Sophie and Indra threw her a party even though Indra was afraid of the party (so she ran away) and Sophie ate almost all of the veggie bowl cake.

I took some pictures with Maggie's new iphone. I might just, kind of, borrow it from her, daily... But I felt I owed it to her after I broke her old camera. ::cough::

Mommy just isn't in the mood to post them right now.

Happy Birthday Maggie! Mommy loves you!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Happy Birthday pretty girl! I hope you have many many more and all the treats you can eat.

If the mouse is handmade no wonder it looks so good. I've NEVER seen anything look that good in any store!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 am

Happy birthday Maggie. I hope you had fun at your party.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 am

Aw . . . .Happy Birthday :)

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 am

Such a cute picture. Happy Birthday Maggie!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:14 am

Happy Birthday from me and my girls!

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Happy Birthday Maggie!

After seeing those pics of Sophie, I can picture her eating all the food. ;)

FL Cavy Slave

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Happy Birthday Maggie!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 am

Happy birthday!

maggiemae

Post   » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Well as promised.. Here is the breakdown.

Start with a Maggie..

Add a Sophie..

Don't forget an Indra!

And you have a party!

Shhh, don't tell! You will never guess what today is! MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY!! We made sure to leave her extra poops to pick up today just to show we cared!

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Happy Birthday Mommy! :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 pm

A big Happy Birthday to Mommy! Your babies are just adorable.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:11 am

Happy birthday to your mommy. I hope she had a great day. Wow, impressive seeing Sophie near Maggie & Indra as can see she's no small piggy. All the more to cuddle though.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:54 am

Whooo! Happy Birthday to your Mum :)

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 am

Happy belated birthday to everyone!

maggiemae

Post   » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 am

Mommy is VERY tired this morning. Maggie is about to be disowned. Mommy has to vent to someone who will "get it".

As Mommy types this, she has three piggies whining behind her. As Mommy slept last night she had three piggies whining last night. Why are they whining? Maggie is bothering them all and whining about it the whole time (ans she is the LOUDEST of them all).

Maggie has seemingly been in heat since before her birthday. Yesterday she bit Sophie in the face for no reason.

Last night one of them decided to chirp multiple times, for long periods of time. All of which woke me up. 1:30 am 3:00 am 5:00 am..... Just to name a few times.

It is like they have suddenly all gone crazy. The only time they aren't making noise is when I am walking over to give them food and they are all focused on me!

I checked Maggie for hair loss or swelling and lumps. If this doesn't stop something needs to happen. I am an ANGRY piggy mommy this morning. There is nothing like hearing that all night.

I'm also worried about the others. Luckily she barely scratched Sophie but the noise she made when it happened I would have thought Maggie bit her eye off.

I am actually glad for once to go to work so I don't have to listen to that awful noise anymore! :(

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 am

Ovarian cysts?

Sidera17

Post   » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Yeah, could it be that her hormones are going off? I know you said she had been fussier lately too. ;A;

178 posts