Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 8

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:50 am

awwww! We recently discovered that not only our little Nibbler, but also Scruffles are chirpers!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Brainerror, I read about your wisdom teeth on the other thread, now now, what's wrong with getting wisdom teeth at the age of 23?
I got them at the peak of my youth, 33!
Wahah! :p
Now, talk about slow!

Day 5 of the ramp addition.
Bernie is,...
NOT RAMPING!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Oh so brave, or nosey!!! An intrepid explorer!

I worry about them going over the edge . . . I am so used to blind guineas though! Your set up always looks so bright and fresh :)

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm

gah! everyone with their beautiful new and improved cages makes me want to build our new one! It's going to be our first 2 level ^^

Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

clairey

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:15 pm

I'd worry about a tumble too. My Stephen is too excitable to risk not having a big ol' wall keeping him in the loft.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:16 pm

A barrier for the ramp is the first thing I looked for! Poor Bernie. He's scared ;)

minismama

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Why not just put McBernie on the ramp about halfway up?

SwtMelly

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Trail of treats?

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Lack of McChompChomp?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I understand Momo has tried the ramp tricks and that Bernie has the most pathetic and endearing little "wheep wheep" when he's scared : )

onetwo

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Awww I could just hear poor Bernie wheep wheeping. COOL cage Momo! Do you get new coro everytime or are those stickers easy to peel off? Those are cool pics I've been looking for some here and our local walmart doesnt have anything except disney princess...

TubbyTX

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 pm

I agree with Mimi's Mama. Let see if Bernie can go up or down if he's at the middle of the ramp. The worst is he'll...pee in his pant?