Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 8

lissie

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Bugs Mom, she's planning to sell them :) Wait for her grand opening.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Is Emma the first pig we know who chirps in the daytime?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Lissie-I talked to Momo. How thoughtful of you to put such pressure on her!! Momo always likes to do things in her own time.

poppycorn

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Aww little Emma, she's got lungs! :')

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:08 pm

mmeadow, no, my chirper is way more vocal during the day than at night. But she just won't chirp unless the house is totally quiet.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm

I have a chirper that sounds just like Emma. But I can NOT stand there and talk and pet her while she's doing it. She's a closet chirper! As soon as she hears us getting close she zips it!

lissie

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Lissie-I talked to Momo. How thoughtful of you to put such pressure on her!! Momo always likes to do things in her own time.
She's really opening a shop. I wasn't kidding or putting pressure on her. I've been helping her putting up her etsy store.

piggiepaws

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:34 pm

oh, i sure do hope she is :) i think everyone would like a clay piggie for themselves :D

onetwo

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

NONE of my fosters, or rescues have chirped. So sad! But there are so many chirpers on You tube that I can get my fix there. Haha They dont even look at me when they hear piggies on video. Its like they KNOW there is no one else here. haha

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Funny thing, actually all our piggies chrip, except our Bernie.
The following videos were all caught in the day time.
There is really no set time of the day to wake up all your neighbors! :p

In this video, and fast forward to 45 seconds,you will see my bootiful Beibei chirping away. She had such lovely voice, I really miss her bright eyes, such a pretty little pig…
Then this one, Meimei even got up in the middle, around 40 seconds into it, turned around, settled down and resumed her chirping.
McMac looked at her all wide eyed…

A few nights ago we were picking up Yesterday’s News at a local pet store, and a couple overheard Ben and mine conversation in Chinese and asked if we have PIGS at home... I said, well, not pig pig, but guinea pigs. The wife was curious and asked more about them...
As dutiful parents, we took out our phones and started showing off pictures all 8 of our kids... They asked about personality,...
Well, Emma is smart, responsive to commands (come, hug, up, shake, circle), problem solver (climbing over obstacles to get to Buji) and we just went on and on... vicious, violent, seeking anger management...
And Bernie,... well, he is,... special,.. and …. that summed it up!

We have something planned tonight, getting ready to add a second level to our cage.
Emma is so hyperactive I thought she would love to have a ramp to run up and down on, and Bernie, well, uh,... bernie would uh,.... yes yes.
Yes Bernie, it will be a very similar cage, but with 2 floors.
Oh little Bernbern, no worries, there will be lots of new friends to hang out with, and yes, I promise you, your owl too.
The ramp will be an interesting addition, both of our pigs have not used a ramp before, and I can't wait to see their reaction...

*sigh*
My fears came true...
Buji started a pool as to how long will it take Bernie to master the ramp...
He has $10 on 2 weeks!
Anyone wanna chip in?

Now, about my clay things.
Yes yes, I am in the works of opening up a store with them, but then again, a portion of the proceeds will go to Cavyhouse as an ongoing effort.
I just need to tweak and perfect a few more prototypes, and we will be ready to go.
Each of our creation will also go to their new home with an adoption certificate!
I will need lots of suggestions and recommendations when the time comes, it will be fun and cute, but the message of encouraging adoption instead of breeding will be our main focal point too. :)
I am so excited about it, I keep on coming up with new ideas in the dead middle of the night, mini cozies for the pigs, purple confetti bird-nest for my owls and chicks, and clay log houses for my hedgies.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Momo, Keep me updated, I would love to buy a key chain one. I have no cell phone so a key chain will be perfect. Give everyone a squeeze for me.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Oh those chirpers! We havaen't had a chirper for ages . . . it was such a pleasure to hear yours :)

Haha! Bernie and a ramp - eeek! Maybe he needs to take some ramp lessons before it appears . . . aw!!!! I love the latest pics!