Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 8

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 pm

A funny little ad just popped up on Facebook. I won't link to it here but.... Moooomoooooooo!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu May 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Oh yes yes, very sharp eyes you have! :)
You caught it!

I have to be a good momo and publish an update on our chronciles first before making that HOOGE announcement.
Someone grab me a paper bag, me so excited.

We have so much to cover first...
The adoptathon, Emma's split nose, Bernie's cut ear, momo's scratched hand,....
See, all is well at Momo's! :)
Really!

In case nobody can wait till Friday,...
Is everyone up to speed that we have a Mr. Jojo da' Fosta in the house now?
And just as with all new comers, all pigs have been bathed, melted, Ivomeced and groomed....
Lookit Emma's happy face - lovin' melts, can you tell?

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Yay! Momo is back!!

I bet Mr. Jojo da' Fosta will lost the "Fosta" in his name.. uh?

So happy in see you all are fine.

I'm SO SO curious to know the news!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu May 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Momo, I love your scarsm ... look at Emma's face. If that's happy, then I don't want to be around when she's mad. Bernie looks as if he's resigned to all the indignity of being melted. Mr Fosta is super cute and I'm glad to hear all is well in Momo land. Looking forward to more updates and pics.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 1:15 am

aww momo! I just sat down with a cup of tea to read your chronicles and only one photo?!

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 4:42 am

Mr Jojo da' Fosta sounds like a rap artist! Waiting with baited breath for the update! :D

clairey

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 4:51 am

Poor Emma.

I can't wait to see some more photos of Jojo. He looked to have a very dashing fringe/bangs in the photo I saw.

sammianne

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 am

My mom's making a set of pillows in Hello Kitty prints (and even a kitty head shaped one!) for my little cousin's birthday. Every time I see hew sewing it makes me think you of, momo! I'll have to get pics to share when they are all done.

Malilla

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Momo, I know you are ever so busy, but weird things happen here technically and I think this computer is haunted -- did you get the mail I sent you? (Please say yes as everybody else answers "No, no mails whatsoever from you")

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi Malilla, I did get ONE email from you, and I answered actually, and never heard back,...
However, despite of your haunted computer and internet, I did uh.. fulfilled your request (careful here not to spoil the surprise for a special little girl...) and they should be en route. :)

Wow, hold up people...
Talk about Hello Kitty!!!
*breathing into my paper bag here*
Guess who I met last weekend? GuineaLynx's own HelloKitty member!
That's right people, and she was... full of HK swagga'!

So many of you wondered, where have momo been?
Well, I was here all along, just busy contemplating a job change and a few other things.
But because of our close knit community (thanks my friends), I was timely informed of Weaver's incident,...
I actually heard about it literally minutes before my audition, I was dumbstruck,...
Once again, the support and love of GuineaLynx prevailed, and I am simply blown away (pardon the pun) of our generosity. :)

Now now, onto to my last weekend and Hello Kitty....
Cavyhouse participated in an adopt-athon even last Saturday, and of course, being their best-est volunteer, a momo was there too.
Emma tried so hard to get me to bring Bernie along, with the hopes that someone might adopt him! :p
Thankfully, unlike the flea market event, this starts at the godly hour of 9am...

It is not easy setting up CC cages, play pen area and introduction pens so early in the morning, but we did it!
Ta-dah!
And allow me to flood this page with pictures again...
This is Ziggy and Millie, formerly fostered by Otto'smom...
Ziggy is a neutered boy, and Millie is simply his bootiful sidekick!

This itty bitty little girl girl reminded me my Beibei...
She has a darker shade of red instead, and was very camera shy!
*unlike Ziggy upstairs was practically posing for my Olympus!

By the end of the day, we have had 2 succesful adoptions, lots of hay sales, some Piggery sales and tons of people droppoing by to say HI!

Buji had filedwork that day, so he came in around 2pm to pick me up...
On my way out the door, I came to a screeching halt when I saw a girl walked in with a Hello Kitty carrier.
*thud*
She literally shouted in my face... *MOMO*!
uh,,, I was still staring at her carrier...
So that was the story of a momo meeting GL's HelloKitty.
In case everyone is quinting to see who I was holding in my chubby arms, it is Mr. Jojo da' Fosta!

Everyone was busy packing carrying things back and forth into the parking lot...
And I do mean everyone was pitching in,....

Except a momo of course...
Momo... where are you?
Did I mention HelloKitty's screen-name is Hello Kitty for a reason...
I was busy drooling over her car!
Me and Otto'smom was literally all over her car, touching everything, ooohing and aaahing as we went along.
Ben by now, along with Mr. Otto'smom was have a stroke on the side, but who cares really..
Did you see this sticker??
And remember that carrier which brought momo to a screeching halt?

*still hyperventilating*

Well now, that was enough sidetracking for a day...
Lastly, with so much anticipation and excitement, I am so proud of this day.
With the help and encouragements of so many members here, .....

Momo's Piggery is now open. :)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm

So many cute guinea pigs and people!! I hope that Ben has recovered from his brush with the HelloKitty vehicle. :)

I like the Pigasso t-shirt!

Mr. Jojo Fosta has an adorable face.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Looks like tons of fun!